cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Weekend Warrior Bonus

OBSHOP
Core Shopper

My weekend warrior is 1 / 10, I was hoping for larger reward but I can work with this one. I still have a few elusive FAO remaining in my gallery and a few earn more bonuses I will be able to complete. I already see a few good deals posted earlier at Target and Gap.

Spread Kindness

OBSHOP
Northern Mississippi
11 Replies

Re: Weekend Warrior Bonus

FelskyNY
Shopping Enthusiast

@OBSHOP  I did the Gap last night because I was afraid it was going to disappear.  I have $5/10, very happy with that! If the FAO are in stock, it should be very manageable. 

Nikcodymom
Shopper

$1 for 10.  I would flip out if I got a $5 for 10.  Congrats on that!!

OBSHOP
Core Shopper

@Nikcodymom 

You have to make it do what it do.  My WWB was 1 / 10.  I just finished my shopping trip at Target.

• 5 hand soaps / received $5 Target gift card, $5 ibotta and 2 credits toward level 2 monthly goal. 
  • 2 items to complete WWB
  • Picked up muscle milk for an extra bonus 

Spread Kindness

OBSHOP
Northern Mississippi

mmoore01
Super Saver

Mine is $1 on 8.  I was hoping for at least $3.  But I can manage this.

How I plan to get to 8:

1. I already have a Giveaway in my app. 
  2. I plan to do a Walgreens order. 
  3. When I pick up my Walgreens order, I will get the Haribo Happy-Cola rebate.  it is on sale for $.99 - $.50 from Ibotta.
  4. Place a small order with the Gap
  5. Place another small order to get the $10 bonus
  6. I want to get the Alpha rebate at Publix today or tomorrow, before the sale expires. 

Add a couple FAOs and I should have it.

Nikcodymom
Shopper

@OBSHOP I am definitely gonna work it to get that bonus.  For some reason the thought of letting it expire gives me anxiety 😂🤦🏼‍♀️ I plan to hit target tomorrow to get it...even if it is a $1 bonus!  That target gift card makes it worth it.  But legit....if I say the $5 for 10 I would flip out!  Maybe next go around 🤞🏼🤞🏼

kamartin1
Saver

Thanks @Nikcodymom ,

I ‘m going to follow your advice! Heading to Target today. Gonna  knock- out my bonuses and get as many items for Fetch as I can; some of those work with ibotta and CO51.

Be-Bop-A-Lula
Skilled Saver

I got 3/$15 , same as my midweek. Between gift cards and online shopping I completed 6 today.  Four days left on the Giveaway Entries.

SaverGirl67
Saver

@Be-Bop-A-Lula   Wait. Are you getting $15 for 3?? If yes you better run to the store before they change their mind!!  That’s an awesome bonus!!

I have $5/15. My counts have been really high the last few bonuses and I’m running out of room. Lol. But I’m making a (yucky) Walmart list for tomorrow so I’ll see how many of the free items I can find. 

Be-Bop-A-Lula
Skilled Saver

@SaverGirl67  Unfortunately not, I got $3/15.  Pardon the typo.  $5 is the highest MWMM or WW I’ve seen.  FAOs and a Field Agent job for Bud Light Seltzer Lemonade made my Walmart experience especially nice.