cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Weekend Warrior/Fall Bonus

Bct09
Saver

D066BEAA-9605-425C-9AF7-147BF0B67F67.jpeg

Made even harder with all the GC minimum increasing and the whole stacking debacle!

23 Replies

Re: Weekend Warrior/Fall Bonus

Icequeen813
Deal Master

AECD54AC-E138-47C1-AB5C-CE26351AF449.jpeg

 Not chasing WWB , I might pick up a few things to get a jumpstart on Hello Fall Bonus. What’s your strategy?

TXbelle
Super Saver

It's a bonuspalooza!

My Wwb is $5/18 and I need 43 to finish my LSB for $40. Now add the Hello Fall $10/48 and I will find the offers to make these 3! 

Rickibotta
Deal Master

Rick is preparing popcorn so he can sit on the sidelines the next 4 days watching @TXbelle shop till she drops.  

Rick has 15 offers for $5.  Not gonna happen.  I couldnt even finish the 10-for$5 I had for MWMM and that was with the two FREE Quaker granola.

“2022 New Year's Resolution: It’s time for me to be doing what I have been doing and that time is every day .”

OBSHOP
Shopping Enthusiast

@Bct09 

These bonuses couldn't have come at a better time.  

Screenshot_20220922_083116.jpg

Every journey starts with the first step

TXbelle
Super Saver

@Rickibotta 

😅😂🤣😂😅

The like button just wasn't enough to describe my reaction to your post.

I will be doing some serious shopping,  but I only need 18 by Sunday night. I hope to see a mwmm and another wwb which would need to be finished on Thursday. I will do this. Might be a last hurrah considering the changes.

Icequeen813
Deal Master

@Rickibotta  @TXbelle  Rick if you bought the Indiana popcorn & the Lesser Evil you could   just tear open the bag! 🙄

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@Icequeen813 

My sister had a farm and they grew popcorn for Orville Redenbacher back in the 70s.

On a related note, Orville graduated from the greatest university in the world, Purdue University.

Fun fact:  Orville and his brother Wilber were named after the Wright Brothers.

“2022 New Year's Resolution: It’s time for me to be doing what I have been doing and that time is every day .”
0 Likes

Icequeen813
Deal Master

@Rickibotta  Popcorn growing on stalks in a corn field….😉

0 Likes

Icequeen813
Deal Master

@Rickibotta  I don’t think so…

4146C895-763A-4F70-8623-C974800D36AD.jpeg

0 Likes