cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Weekend Warrior/Fall Bonus

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@Icequeen813 

I may be slightly biased.  I'm sure you and I would both rather have our respective alma maters than Harvard anyway.  😀

“2022 New Year's Resolution: It’s time for me to be doing what I have been doing and that time is every day .”
0 Likes

Icequeen813
Deal Master

@Rickibotta  I went to Harvard….. I rode my bicycle from my apartment on my way to Boston University…. Seriously I did take part in a published study & I did take a  postgraduate course in , obstetrics & gynecology & neonatology. I was born  in Cambridge,Ma as was my father.

DanyelN
Skilled Saver

Holy Bonuses Batman!  I got a WWB of $5/15 then the Hello Fall is $10/47 and I still need 33 to finish my Lucky Strike Bonus.  Plus that mystery bonus.  Wooo hooo, onw I just need some god offers to pop up.

cjwoody
Super Saver

@TXbelle  Pretty much in the same boat as you.  I need 43 more for $35 LSB, which I was not gonna chase whatsoever.  But with HFB $10/48 and WWB $5/18, I am gonna press my luck!  At this point it $50/48 items, so I aim to by anything that is $1.00 oop or better.  

KM06
Skilled Saver

My WWB is $1/5 which I completed.  My Hello Fall is $10/47 and I need 60 for the Lucky Strike.  With some good sales and matching offers this week I can make a start.

amyinoh
Core Shopper

$5/15 WWB and $10/48 Hello Fall with a bonus to unlock if this is finished. 

I still need 43 offers to finish my Lucky Strike. 

Still no multiples counting toward any of them. So I’m not sure I’ll chase all of this even though the 48 offers would get me a total bonus of $45.

Be-Bop-A-Lula
Shopping Enthusiast

WW $5/18

HF $10/48

I’m all in. These will also complete $40 LS. 

0 Likes

somecreative
Core Shopper

lucky strike was $30/98 offers. Only have 11 completed lol so nope

hello fall is $7/25 offers.   Maybe (just noticed longer time frame) 

also found weekend bonus $3/15 (wasn’t on my front page)

so I guess that would be $10/25 which I’ll try  

then a locked seasonal surprise. 

0 Likes

TXbelle
Super Saver

@Rickibotta 

Shopped, didn't drop.😊  Went to Target, Walgreens, CVS,  Kroger,  and Whole Foods as an afterthought.  I got 19 IB offers done, 3 Fetch deals and some cdc's. One receipt is still pending so am hoping for the best.  There are 3-4 more things I can get at Albertsons.  None of these offers were huge mm's but were actually things I can use. I used alot of gc's so my oop wasn't unmanageable.  This brings my LS under 30 still to finish.

Have you been enjoying your popcorn?

0 Likes

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@TXbelle 

Congrats.  But that sounds tiring.

I am going to se if I can get some free/mm probiotic drinks and buitoni fridge pasts from Meijer.

“2022 New Year's Resolution: It’s time for me to be doing what I have been doing and that time is every day .”
0 Likes