cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Weekend Warrior/Fall Bonus

kathybroadhead
Shopper

I didn't get Fall Bonus or weekend bonus. Any ideas?

0 Likes

Icequeen813
Deal Master

@kathybroadhead   Spending habits are tracked. When was the last time you  got a bonus 

0 Likes

TXbelle
Super Saver

@cjwoody 

I'm on the home stretch.  Went to Target today to get a few more offers done. I've been getting those Flow flavored waters on sale there(no coupons!), then added some toothpaste,  gas-x, core keto bar, and a Mush oats.. Then I got the bot message that my Tom Thumb receipt found 2 offers only, but the bot decided I got 3 of something that I only got 1 of and 1 of something I got 2 of and didn't find my 2 Gatsby chocolate bars(matching barcode) or my Purrr zzzs supplement that also matched the barcode for the offer and for the any vitamin (it did scan and match). Yes I have put in a ticket and added pictures to verify my claim. I really want the correct offers to post and I want those 3 missing offers to go on my LSB & HFB. Had already finished my $5 WWB. I should be set to finish both by midweek. 

@Rickibotta , I'm tired today, not with shopping  but with dealing with the ticket system.

0 Likes

Rosie307
Deal Sharer

No lucky strike, fall or seasonal surprise just the regular weekly bonuses.  Been this way since last fall when there were none for a month.  When you have a $5 goal and others have $55 something feels off!!

0 Likes