cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Re: Weekend Warrior

Be-Bop-A-Lula
Rewards Advocate

@Nikcodymom Congratulations๐ŸŽˆNow you can relax and enjoy the rest of the weekend.

Nikcodymom
Saver

@Be-Bop-A-Lula  Thank you!!  That is definitely the plan!! ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ happy weekend to you too! 

ananiccole
Shopper

I finished WW and the green bonus. I went with my daughter and we both done. We went to Sprouts, Publix, target and Walmart. 

OBSHOP
Deal Ambassador

@ananiccole 

That's great ๐Ÿ‘, Get some rest and get ready to hit it again Monday when the MWMM is released. 

Ready, Set, Shop
0 Likes

RCKCreatEnt
Super Saver

I've had my share of those and I've had worse (15 offers for 1 whoppin' buckaroo) but my last 2W was 6/$3 and I finished it Friday

Janet1964
Deal Ambassador

I completed 31 offers yesterday. Finished ww and seeing green and only need 9 more to finish level 1. I didnโ€™t realize until after I finished shopping that it was May 1.

SaverGirl67
Core Shopper

@Nikcodymom  Woohoo! Hope your celebrating with something yummy (that you got a good discount on). ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿพ๐ŸŽŠ๐Ÿ›’

Nikcodymom
Saver

@SaverGirl67 ๐ŸŽ‰thank you! ๐ŸŽ‰ I took the rest of the weekend to just relax and refresh. My free febreze warmer had me relaxed while I had a handful of chips ahoy cookies. It was a nice way to end the weekend and get ready for this weekโ€™s adventure ๐Ÿ˜„โ˜บ๏ธ

kamartin1
Core Shopper

@Nikcodymom 

All of my levels have been 40 or 42. 
If I get another bonus, itโ€™s not so hard; but without additional bonuses, itโ€™s tough. 32 sounds much better!

Nikcodymom
Saver

@kamartin1 mine was also 42 for the April level 4....I had to get 32 offers in to finish it and I just couldnโ€™t pull it off. Iโ€™m hoping May will be my month to complete all levels.๐Ÿคž๐Ÿผ๐Ÿคž๐Ÿผ When they give me those high number rebates with a really small bonus itโ€™s a struggle not gonna lie but Iโ€™m also very thankful to even get the bonus because some donโ€™t get them every week. I was just super happy to get my Seeing Green!!! Hereโ€™s to a productive May ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿคž๐Ÿผ