cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Weekend Warrior

Nikcodymom
Core Shopper

WW $1 for 10. Not super happy but better then nothing at all!!!!  I’ll shoot for it!!  Happy hunting everyone!!!! 😊💰

51 Replies

Re: Weekend Warrior

OBSHOP
Shopping Enthusiast

@Nikcodymom 

It's time to go stacking, this is the bonuses I have been waiting for.  

Screenshot_20210429-081144_Ibotta.jpg

Don't let what you don't have prevent you from enjoying what you do have.

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@OBSHOP   You are all over that one.

@Nikcodymom   $1/8  ehh, better than yours I guess.

jlhersback
Skilled Saver

$1/8. Not great but only need 7 more for April level4  if I can find the febreze plugin and free salsa I might be able to make it. Just have to go out today or tomorrow. 

Nikcodymom
Core Shopper

@OBSHOP  That one is fantastic!  I would be super happy about that one!!  Congrats 🎉 

@FelskyNY I’ll take it...I would be happier with yours but still...really hoping one of those big ones pop up!  Y’all will see me dancing all over the community 💃🏻 🤪

Nikcodymom
Core Shopper

@jlhersback   That’s not to shabby! Finishing it with the April bonus makes it alittle sweeter 😊

Janet1964
Super Saver

I got 5 for 10 offers, so if I do 27 more offers I will get $16.50 extra bonuses. I just hope some of my items reset from last night. Wish me luck! 

TXbelle
Super Saver

Me too! 5/10! Woohoo my mwmm was 1/10 but I completed it when I focused on the $10 Green bonus. Gotta make a WM run today for a few essentials (not on Ibotta ☹️) but I'm sure I can find offers and I have til Sunday to finish.

Rickibotta
Deal Master

My WW is 15 for $1.  I've cut back so I thought maybe my bonuses would get better.

Maybe I will wish in the other hand and see which one fills up first.

“2022 New Year's Resolution: It’s time for me to be doing what I have been doing and that time is every day .”
Tags (1)

Welshcar
Deal Ambassador

18 for $5, still not convinced they are random