cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Weekend whiteboard bonuses

kynuna
Rewards Guide

@FelskyNY  I’ve got an iPhone, not sure if I can clear individual app caches. Ibotta’s been good to me lately so I’m not too upset 😀

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@kynuna  positive vibes - love that!

OBSHOP
Deal Expert

@Icequeen813 

Any plans on shopping?

Paying full price is optional
0 Likes

Donna2
Deal Ambassador

@OBSHOP @FelskyNY I have the kleenex and the pencils left to get. I can't find either of those the FAO would cover, but I can still get them pretty cheap. The rest I would need I think I can get super cheap to with some coupons I still have for splash water, Mrs freshly, all det. I'm scrolling for dollars now for the rest. I'm wondering if more FAOs will show up today like the lala did yesterday. I'm getting my list ready but think I will hang tight till later today to see if any new items come out.

0 Likes

DanyelN
Core Shopper

I got $5/15 too.  not sure I need enough things to make it .

0 Likes

Rickibotta
Deal Master

I got 8 for $1.

@LaraL  was pushed to phone @ 10:45 am. And it is still not  showing up when clicking.  Still saying 'bonus not found.   Retry'

"about me: Suburbs of Indianapolis Indiana. BOILER UP!! Favorite stores: Kroger & Meijer"
0 Likes

Rickibotta
Deal Master

"about me: Suburbs of Indianapolis Indiana. BOILER UP!! Favorite stores: Kroger & Meijer"
0 Likes

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@Donna2 

Your yasso poppables should reset tomorrow.

0 Likes

Welshcar
Skilled Saver

@OBSHOP  I have $5/15, too. I think we are on the same schedule as I’ve had the same one as you the last two times at least 😂

This is one worth doing, though 👍🏼

LaraL
Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager

@Rickibotta and it sounds like this is another caching issue?

0 Likes