cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Weekend whiteboard bonuses

OBSHOP
Deal Expert

@Welshcar 

You think we are on the same random schedule? 5/15 is very doable.

Paying full price is optional
0 Likes

Icequeen813
Rewards Whiz

I completed my BTS bonus & level 2 , I need 7 more for Whiteboard bonus 

Lollykins
Core Shopper

@FelskyNY  Me too.  $1 for 10.  Glad I used the school supplies to fill out my MW $3 for 15.  

Think I'll just stay home & hang by the pool this weekend.🌞🏖

0 Likes

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@LaraL 

This should not be called a caching issue because I never clear my cache.  I log out and log in.  I don't really know how much of an issue this even is.  People just want it immediately @ 9 am, and there probably are numerous issues that affect when it gets pushed. Many of them device-related.

Have you ever just asked your tech folks if it is reasonable for ALL of your users to expect to have it pushed to our device exactly @ 9 AM. or even by 9:15 AM.  I imagine the answer is 'no'.  I have to believe phones are prone to performance issues just like computers, depending on their specs.

"about me: Suburbs of Indianapolis Indiana. BOILER UP!! Favorite stores: Kroger & Meijer"
0 Likes

LaraL
Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager

Yeah there are certainly other variables in the mix. We've talked about it internally before and the general consensus is it should only be 20ish minutes from the time we push it out to savers.

0 Likes

Dean
Deal Ambassador

Nothing for me. I usually get them much earlier. Was hoping to stack it with the school supplies. Maybe they skipped me because I haven’t completed a bonus in weeks. Or because I have an open ticket about a reversed WW bonus. 🤷🏻‍

“Come out to the coast, we'll get together, have a few laughs…”
0 Likes

Xiao
Deal Ambassador

@Donna2  I got $1/8 as well. I also prefer these mini ones - it’s more easily achievable. 
l regret placing my BTS order at Target.com yesterday… Had I waited, I could’ve also added Lala drinks (which appeared later in the day) to complete all 8 items at once - sigh… Nature’s Own bread is a unicorn in my area, so I won’t be able to claim all 9, bummer!

590B9ECE-F213-4C97-840E-18C111380861.jpeg

0 Likes

MelissaR
Skilled Saver

I got $5/15.  I'm glad I waited to get the B2S bundle til today.  I *almost* made it in 1 WM trip.  They were OOS on the Skippy, but got everything else on my list and found 2 more offers to bring me what I thought was 14 items (my last item would be WM GC when I checked out).  Scanned my receipt as I was walking out the door and it caught 13 items.  Ughh, wasn't sure what was missed and it was storming, so I shoved the receipt in my purse.  When I got home, I tried the receipt again, but it wouldn't pull up the notebook.  So I scanned the UPC and only the .50/2 offer popped up.  Then I realized I got the 1-subject notebook, not the 3-subject.  Grrrrrr....  I had originally got the right notebook as I scanned the upc.  But the cover was bent and looked like someone had torn some pages out, so I grabbed the next one in the box.  Not realizing it was different.  Guess I'll be making another trip to WM tomorrow 😕

0 Likes

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@MelissaR   Did you pick up the Depends?  $3 CDC and $10 Ibotta - I ran and did it today because with a high value like that, it just might disappear. 

0 Likes

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@Donna2 @Xiao 

I had 5 for $1 for mommy  and now 8 for $1 for wwb.

So if you'll had same, maybe our cycles have aligned

Do we match?

"about me: Suburbs of Indianapolis Indiana. BOILER UP!! Favorite stores: Kroger & Meijer"
0 Likes