cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Weekend whiteboard bonuses

MelissaR
Core Shopper

@FelskyNY  No.  I actually plan on getting them from Target today.  There's a $5 gc offer wys $20 on health care items.   I think I saw some Always discreet offers, so I'll check that out too.

0 Likes

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@MelissaR  I did the healthcare twice And the Airwick.  See if you can find my post b4 u go.

0 Likes

Blinky68
Rewards Hunter

I have my receipt that shows the items I bought to complete the Weekend Whiteboard bonus, however, I'm 3 short and it ends tomorrow. I know I've bought enough unique items . What do I do? Go back to the store and buy more?

0 Likes

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@Blinky68  Check your receipt and open a ticket. OR if the items are still available that you did not get credit for, rescan the receipt for the items that were missing

Do NOT attempt to double up or your account can be locked.

0 Likes

mmoore01
Shopping Enthusiast

What I do is buy three gift cards using the money I have earned from Ibotta.

When you go to buy the gift card, there is a toggle switch that allows you use Ibotta earnings instead of your debit card.  You will get savings back from Ibotta for each gift card and they will count towards bonuses.

I usually buy $10 Walmart gift cards, but if you don't have $30 in earnings right now, some gift cards can be bought for as little as $5.00 each.

Good luck.

0 Likes

Nique
Skilled Saver

@Blinky68 Is your receipt in Pending status, or have you already received $ credit for the offers?

If the receipt is pending, just wait until it clears. Also take screenshots in case you need to open a ticket. There's still one more day. Plenty of time.

It never hurts as others suggested to go one or two offers over the bonus requirement just in case. 

0 Likes

Dean
Core Shopper

@Blinky68  You should review your submitted receipts as suggested and see if you have any pending receipts and that your items matched the offers. But my advice is different in that I don't think anyone should go buy more just to complete a bonus. The point of of using savings apps is to save money, and sometimes the best way to save money is not spend it.

0 Likes

southlake
Saver

My Weekend Whiteboard Bonus is 10 offers for $5. I went to Target, Whole Foods, and Safeway today and completed all 10 offers (I had 2 already so I only needed 8 more). Whole Foods and Safeway were immediately credited, but Target is still pending several hours later (unlinked). Normally, Target is also immediate so now I'm starting to get worried that this credit will hang and possibly exclude me from my bonus? 😢 Anyone else have slow Target credits right now?

0 Likes

Icequeen813
Rewards Whiz

@southlake  48 hrs at most it wii still count. I t was 24 hrs last weekend for me