cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Weekend Whiteboard

RCKCreatEnt
Deal Expert

Has Ibotta also changed the name of the Weekend Warrior bonus? Anyway mine is 15/$3, not great but not too shabby either. If I git-r-dun, I'll be 10 offers away from Level 3, I already knocked away 3 offers at Publix about a half hour or so ago

0 Likes
1 Reply

Re: Weekend Whiteboard

Janet1964
Super Saver

@RCKCreatEnt 

I think because of the bts bonus. I got 5/15 and only 8 offers from level 3. I am working on my list now. I hope the yasso will reset - my hubby really likes them, and I would like to try the vanilla bean - Kroger was out on Wednesday. I need 3 more poise to complete the bonus on fetch for 2500 points but only have 1 coupon left. I actually will be .05 short by buying 2. I need 8.03 and they are on sale for 3.99 each, so I will buy 3 to make it go over, but I will get 2.50 of that back from Fetch.
My older friends are jealous that I get poise for free, a moneymaker or less than $1, but they aren’t willing to put in the work to do it. I don’t need to use them yet, but I feel the day is coming and I will be prepared.  I think I have about 12 boxes in my closet- so about a years supply. They don’t go bad or eat anything.