cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Weekend Woderland Bonus

Icequeen813
Deal Master

I made my bonus today& I wasn’t aware until I scanned receipt & saw my earnings... an other surprise was that bonus ended at 4:41 pm & I checked out @ 4:32 pm !

12 Replies

Re: Weekend Woderland Bonus

Dana
Deal Expert

lol no the bonus doesn't expire until tonight 2.59am. The bonus expiration date changes at the time you complete it. All bonuses do that when you compete them.

0 Likes

Icequeen813
Deal Master

@Dana I thought it was odd, it did say 4:41

0 Likes

Dana
Deal Expert

@Icequeen813  that's when it went through. Check your other bonuses you finished they all will say the expiration time/date when you finished it or just look at the date of one you didn't finish and then look at it when you did finish it.

0 Likes

Icequeen813
Deal Master

@Dana  I must be losing my mind.... you know what else.... I didn’t pay attention to my bonuses this week... Lol

0 Likes

Dana
Deal Expert

@Icequeen813  it's ok I don't pay attention to bonuses if I make them I make them if I don't I don't.

0 Likes

Janet1964
Super Saver

@Icequeen813 @Wow that was close. Glad you made it.

0 Likes

showroom
Rewards Hunter

Good morning,

I have a question related to the bonuses.  I have signed up and just started using Ibotta consistently for the past 2 months.  I do not see any bonuses such as the weekend bonuses, reign bonuses, or any bonuses.  I have read through the information and did note that the bonuses would be located under the Earn More under the Feature Tab.  I do not have this tab either and have tried restarting phone, clearing cache, uninstalling IB and re-installing.

I wanted to know is there a step I am missing in order to see the bonuses? Thanks in advance for any suggestions.

0 Likes

Dana
Deal Expert

@showroom  every one has earn more in the app main page on the bottom you do not have to scroll you'll see home redeem earn more and account. Fyi not everyone gets the same rebates and bonuses and if you do it might be for a different amount.

0 Likes

FelskyNY
Deal Master

I just got a mid week bonus $1 on 8 - some people are posting $5 on 12.  I'm a bit Ibotta'd out and have a lot of RL issues this week so not sure what I'll be getting done.

0 Likes