cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What do you do when you customer service tickets are only getting half fixed?

SMBrott
Shopper

I did three transactions a while ago.  Online Target, Online Walmart and Walgreens.  I am still trying to get them to fix the issues.  Target never posted.  Walmart Online only half posted and Walgreens...we all know the issues with them not printing receipts now.

I am not even goign to deal with Walgreens... That just makes me mad so I have bigger issues in life so now I am down to two.  Target finally had the rebates applied but not the offers.    Walmart they replied back and applied the rebates but refuse to respond to offers.  This is total of  20 offers....  AND no one will even respond to the offer numbers not being applied.  

Why?  I have asked more than enough time and they keep telling me to re link my cards.  THAT has nothing to do with the person not finishing the job.  They even type that they manually added the correct amounts to my account.  But refuse to email me back.

We are down to one income and the money I am able to safe to do these offers has been a fraction and now this is happening when I try....this is very unsettling to me.

There are worse things and issues out there but dang how hard is it to do a simple regular issue that I am sure these people do several times a day!

HELP,

Shannon Margaret

Thank you,

Shannon Margaret
2 Replies

Re: What do you do when you customer service tickets are only getting half fixed?

kamartin1
Core Shopper

Keep replying to your email thread to let them know the issue is not resolved. They will eventually fix this.. A couple of weeks ago, I received credit for my bonuses and  offers. However, for the first time I have ever experienced this, the money was not added to my account! They eventually found out that the account money was stuck in the system. Be patient, but keep reaching out!

Re: What do you do when you customer service tickets are only getting half fixed?

mmoore01
Deal Expert

Walgreens - there is an option to print receipts or email receipts in your account settings on Walgreens.com

Log in to Walgreens.com, click on your name in the top right corner, select account.  Then select email and alerts.  Scroll to the last entry.  Uncheck the last one about digital receipts.

You should now get receipts when you shop.