cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What does it mean when it says your team has earned. $20 of $20? Are you supposed to do something

Lavlock
Rewards Hunter

0 Likes
4 Replies

Re: What does it mean when it says your team has earned. $20 of $20? Are you supposed to do somethin

RCKCreatEnt
Deal Expert

If you don't have teammates you recruited, YOU are The Team, you are YOUR TEAM. It's not terribly valuable, you only get a one time recruiting bonus for each person who becomes a user at your invitation AND completes 1 or more offers within 2-4 weeks

0 Likes

Re: What does it mean when it says your team has earned. $20 of $20? Are you supposed to do somethin

TXbelle
Super Saver

If you're talking about the monthly levels bonuses, you or your team (if you have team members) have to complete 2 parts for each bonus. One is to get the number of offers and the other is to spend the dollar amount indicated. I'm not sure if it's the dollar amount of the rebates or something else. I assumed it's how much you got in rebate money. If anyone knows, I would like to know too.

0 Likes

RCKCreatEnt
Deal Expert

@TXbelle @Lavlock whether you have teammates or you're going solo (that's basically my situation even though I have one teammate thus far who has made zero zip nada in a year and half because she doesn't understand Ibotta because she never developed any ITCH or BURN to do so) it seems like I usually earn $20 and $80 (excluding that earned with bonuses) in cash back quicker than I complete 40, 80, 120 and 160 offers in a month, and I often don't come close to completing 160 offers in a month, i.e., qualify for the Level 4 Teamwork bonus 

If I get 4+ FAOs (free after offer) the earnings outpace completing offers even further

0 Likes

What-Shot
Super Saver

If the pic I'm posting is what you are referring to,  then let me say (as mentioned by others here) that the monthly bonus entails 2 components:

• How many offers YOU alone must redeem--I need 40).
  • How much $$$ in rebates YOU (plus earnings of tesmnates if any) have earned--$20 is needed).

The FIRST part (each user does this alone) is the most challenging, which means that having teammates is not very important here, art at least far as monthly bonuses are currently structured.

20210605_130106.jpg

~ibotta.like.you.mean.it~
0 Likes