cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where to track Browser Extension Cashback Offers?

tielknight
Rewards Hunter

Hello, I had a offer pop up on my Ibotta app a few days ago that offered 50% CashBack on a small number of stores through the browser extension.
Installed it and went through and completed the order, got the confirmation message from the extension that it was tracked but I am not seeing any place to track pending offers or to look up tracked purchases history, is there a place to find this information so I can see if they got my order details and if they are processing it?

3 Replies

Re: Where to track Browser Extension Cashback Offers?

mmoore01
Deal Master

Pending rebates can be found in several places:

• From the Home screen in the app, select the bell in the top right corner
  • Select Account from the bottom of the Home screen, then Your Earnings

Please note that it can take a few days for the transaction to be Pending.  Online Orders can be pending for up to 90 days.  Each store is different.  Be sure to read the fine print.

If you don't see anything pending after 48 hours, I would open a request: Account, then Help.

tielknight
Rewards Hunter

It has been 48 hours yes and not seeing anything under the bell icon or the earnings section of the app, will give it another 24 and open a ticket if nothing shows up by then. 

Thanks for your help!

0 Likes

kamartin1
Skilled Saver

@tielknight 

I have received 2 notifications from ibotta telling exactly how much my purchase earned, but also stipulating that it could take up to 90 days to actually see the cash in my account.

0 Likes