Re: Whole Food Stimulus

Icequeen813
Deal Master

@FelskyNY  My bad,,that’s what I get for not reading all the posts 🙁

0 Likes

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@Icequeen813  who has patience - we just randomly answer something - "judgment free zone" - but $3.29 would have been a great price - I'm heading in so many directions today and I have work to do so I'm not sure if I'll get anywhere!

0 Likes

Icequeen813
Deal Master

@FelskyNY  I’m grabbing my water bottle & head to 4th spin class this week! Got to spin the crazy away 

0 Likes

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@Icequeen813  I don't think it's working LOL!!!!!

0 Likes

John102
Saver

In my area target does not have it but shop rite does and im going to shop rite. Im going for the spring bonus.

0 Likes

Icequeen813
Deal Master

@FelskyNY Very true 

0 Likes

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@John102  did you see my post about the single origin water at shoprite?  Check it out.

0 Likes

MelissaR
Skilled Saver

Nice!  I went back for the Koia yesterday when I saw they were on sale with my Thursday trip (no hangtags unfortunately)  I remembered I had a Free IP from a Koia text offer last month.  But the darn cashier must have hit the qty key instead of ringing the bottles separately (I got a Keto for my hubby and the Coffee one for me)  Didn't realize that til I got home to upload the receipt.  I normally do that when I get to the car, but it was starting to rain and I just wanted to get home before the deluge!  Of course she did the qty on the Keto, that's 2/$7 so I paid $0.50 more for the coffee since that one was $3.   Grabbed a few offers that reset to finish up the April & Reward Choice bonuses.  Thank goodness because there's another round of bad weather and I don't have to bother going out!

0 Likes

John102
Saver

They have the ShopRite a 12 pack of 30 ounce and they wanted $20 for it plus the six dollars from I bought for $14 so I didn’t get it

0 Likes

John102
Saver

Ice queen in New York you ladies are very helpful to me

0 Likes