Noodles128
Core Shopper

Screenshot_20201126-141810_Ibotta.jpg

 I'm a bit jealous mine was only for $1.00 

0 Likes

Re: WISHBONE BONUS

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@Noodles128  I would be jealous too, but at least your offer is $1 on 6, my neighbor/couponing partner got $1 on 15 - so she is NOT happy, and like the prior bonus, "any" offers seem to qualify as well.   

0 Likes

Noodles128
Core Shopper

@FelskyNY oh no $1.00 off 15 offers. I don't feel so bad now lol. I'll complete this offer at shoprite tomorrow. Going for the gift card promo they have so might as well grab a few things while there. 

0 Likes

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@Noodles128  Yeah - I was surprised when I saw your $1/6 - must better than $1/15. I'm really not sure if I want to brave Walmart for 15 items.  I know there are repeats I can do - but with crazy black Friday shoppers - I may just steer clear.  My mom needs some groceries anyway, so I'll be at Shoprite - but not sure if there are 15 items I want to do there either. 

0 Likes

Noodles128
Core Shopper

@FelskyNY Yea I decided against going to Walmart as  well this weekend. I used to enjoy the madness of black Friday shopping years ago when I was younger. I don't have the patience anymore lol. I don't  think people will be flocking to shoprite for their black Friday sales. 

0 Likes

Donna2
Deal Ambassador

Well poo....I dont even have a wishbone offer:( I'm not worthy! Lol...rejected....left outside in the cold....im like the kid chasing the family car down the dirt road being left behind! Where's my love Ibotta!! Lol. Im on the west coast, maybe there isn't west coast Arizona love quite as much just yet. Or c I uld be because I'm so new to ibotta of only 3weeks. Keeping my eyes peeled tho because the bonus definitely builds my account up faster

0 Likes

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@Donna2  Sorry you don't have the bonus.  They vary in $ amount as you can see.

0 Likes

Donna2
Deal Ambassador

Oh its no worries, I was just kidding around. I did actually get a $10bonus w/ 25 items when I first started. I think with the free thxgiving dinner plus that, it must have been the welcome bonus. I was thrilled with both!

0 Likes

Janet1964
Super Saver

@Donna2 @FelskyNY Mine was also $5 for 15 items and I need 14 to complete Nov Level 4 bonus, so it looks like I will be shopping again tomorrow while on vacation. I can’t turn down $7 bonus. But since I am out of town, I only know where Walmart is, so wish me luck on BF.

0 Likes