Deal Master

I completed today!  94/140 of Merry & Bright Bonus 

0 Likes
16 Replies

Re: Wonderland Bonus

OBSHOP
Shopping Enthusiast

@Icequeen813 

Thats great! I am waiting on a receipt from Walgreens to clear it's stuck in the pending lane. I will have 99/140 M&B. 

Every journey starts with the first step
0 Likes

Icequeen813
Deal Master

@OBSHOP  This M&B bonus is getting to be a real challenge to fulfill @cjwoody just posted a mm @ Publix good for 2 items BOGO  & 2DQ &CO51  $2 . Chobani oat milk & Chobani creamer, so I’ll pickup.Publix 0.8 mi away… 

0 Likes

OBSHOP
Shopping Enthusiast

@Icequeen813 

My nearest Publix is 211 mile in Sheffield, AL. The Walmart's never have specials that I know of and yet they are the Nation's largest retailer. I won't hurt Walmart to give something away every now and then.  So, the best I can do is to wait on the monthly Korgers freebie.

Every journey starts with the first step
0 Likes

John102
Saver

68\140

0 Likes

John102
Saver

Need help to complete 

0 Likes

somecreative
Core Shopper

Me too… I only have like 42 out of 140

0 Likes

SoCalHal
Core Shopper

I completed Thursday, and have 61/140 on M&B. I’m pacing myself, so I don’t burn through all of my resets too early. 
Been there, done that…

As long as I hit 70/140 by the middle of the month, it should all time out perfectly. 

0 Likes

Icequeen813
Deal Master

@OBSHOP  et al , You all made your shopping list in anticipation of bonus tomorrow? I have 15 rebates 13 WM, 2 Publix that are MM

0 Likes

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@Icequeen813 

Do tell.  I could use some help.  What are the 15 moneymakers you have for tomorrow?

“2022 New Year's Resolution: It’s time for me to be doing what I have been doing and that time is every day .”
0 Likes