cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Wonderland Bonus

Icequeen813
Deal Master

@Rickibotta  Want to borrow my readers? Lol 2 mm was Publix .Chobani oat milk & creamer BOGO, DQ Publix of oat milk & one cor creamer Ibotta rebate $1.50 for creamer& $.10 any milk & CO51 

0 Likes

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@Icequeen813 

Don't blame me for your sentence structure.......lol.  It was open to interpretation, and I obviously interpreted wrong.

I was all excited because I figured if there were 13 WM mm, I may have two of them  🤣

“2022 New Year's Resolution: It’s time for me to be doing what I have been doing and that time is every day .”
0 Likes

Icequeen813
Deal Master

@Rickibotta  13 MM at WM , you must believe in  the tooth fairy lol I was going to bust your 🏀 over the Rutgers win😂

0 Likes

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@Icequeen813 

I was absolutely gutted.  I literally have avoided all sports the last 3 days except the NCAA volleyball tournament.  

That was a he-lluva shot for Rutgers.  I was so stunned, I didn't even throw anything.

Next time at least pluralize the emoji. 🤣

“2022 New Year's Resolution: It’s time for me to be doing what I have been doing and that time is every day .”
0 Likes

Icequeen813
Deal Master

@Rickibotta  🏀 🏀 There, now that’s better…🤪

0 Likes

OBSHOP
Shopping Enthusiast

@Icequeen813 

Well as a matter of fact I am anticipating 5/18 bonus in the morning 12/13/2021. My shopping ventures will start at Kroger's 9 items all are KCB/IR offers, then I will hit target for S30G10 + IR for 6 items, I will be making a stop at Bed Bath & Beyond 2% IR GC, and if I fall short on anything I will stop by old faithful Walmart.  Thats my plan I will know how this plays out at 0800 CST.  

Every journey starts with the first step
0 Likes

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@Icequeen813 

Yes that is much better, thanks, although your prior post did make me think of my friend Dave. I have not spoken to him in years

0 Likes