Re: WWB 07/08/2021

RCKCreatEnt
Deal Expert

18/$5, only 11 or 12 offers away from July πŸŽ‡ s

0 Likes

MeLMeL11
Core Shopper

@FelskyNY  "quick 1 mile walk"...OMG! I don't even like driving down the street to CVS...too expensive and sales are complicated. I trying hard to learn this witchcraft that is EB, EXTRACARE AND "IT'S LIKE PAYING...." πŸ™„

LMAOπŸ˜„....ONE DAY I WILL MASTER IT! 

My bonus is $1/8...meh, if it happens πŸ€·β€

0 Likes

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@MeLMeL11  I try to fit in a 3 mile walk every day - if I go in 1 direction, I hit a nature trail.  If I go in another, I hit Shoprite, or I can go toward CVS/Lidl which is  shorter walk.  The problem with Shoprite is that I end up carrying too much back (1.5 miles each way).  I used to be really good at CVS, but haven't shopped it as much, but lately I'm back on my CVS game (although I do have questions)

0 Likes

SaverGirl67

$5/15 and I knocked out 5 on my way home. If the weather holds out I can definitely make this - but it’s been storm after storm and when it’s like that I just want to go home after work!

0 Likes

OBSHOP
Super Saver

@SaverGirl67 

You and the family stay safe.  If you can't get all 15 this week you will get them next week..

Ready, Set, Shop

cweiner31
Rewards Guide

My bonus is $5 for 15. I also needed 16 more for my $10 for 42 July fireworks bonus so combined they effectively come out to $15 for 16. I got 7 of them yesterday and might have to spend a little for the other 9 but it will be worth it.

I cleared my cache at 9 am Eastern yesterday and was able to see the bonus but usually if I don't, it won't appear until I submit a receipt or until the early afternoon, whichever comes first.

And I also walk a few miles a day and routinely walk a couple of miles or bike 10 or 15 miles to shop. I got a new car 2 weeks ago and other than driving it home from the dealership and a couple of work commitments, I've driven it less than a mile. Why would I want to drive to a store when I can walk or bike?

OBSHOP
Super Saver

@FelskyNY @cweiner31 @LaraL 

While sitting here enjoying my β˜• and reading this post. I came up with another one of my GFI, it's even more spectacular than a McSTACKsky

A few of our app users have mentioned walking to the store to cash in on great Ibotta deal. What's better than saving and getting a little exercise..

I know the Ibotta engineering team has more than a enough to keep them gainfully occupied. 

On the Walgreens app users are rewarded bonuses points for completing a week of various physical activities. When appropriate do you think you can slide this idea to the Ibotta decision makers? 

A bonus for app users or integrating an physical activity tracking app. 

It's a win - win situation, app users improves their fitness and Ibotta has a new marketing tool to offer to new users. 

A bonus could be, 

• 1 hour of physical activity/ 7 days
  • Purchase fresh produce
  • Purchase lean protein 

What are your thoughts or improvements for this idea?

Ready, Set, Shop

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@OBSHOP

Offer a rebate on a fitbit or activity tracker?  so when I walk up to buy COOKIES - I feel less guilty? 

LaraL
Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager

I really like this idea personally! I'll think on the who would be the right person to bring this up to and maybe we can get some traction.

OBSHOP
Super Saver

@FelskyNY 

Would that be a guilty pleasure?  I wouldn't dare try walking.  It could be detrimental to one's health..

Ready, Set, Shop
0 Likes