Re: WWB 07/08/2021

RCKCreatEnt
Deal Expert

18/$5, only 11 or 12 offers away from July 🎇 s

0 Likes

MeLMeL11
Skilled Saver

@FelskyNY  "quick 1 mile walk"...OMG! I don't even like driving down the street to CVS...too expensive and sales are complicated. I trying hard to learn this witchcraft that is EB, EXTRACARE AND "IT'S LIKE PAYING...." 🙄

LMAO😄....ONE DAY I WILL MASTER IT! 

My bonus is $1/8...meh, if it happens 🤷‍

0 Likes

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@MeLMeL11  I try to fit in a 3 mile walk every day - if I go in 1 direction, I hit a nature trail.  If I go in another, I hit Shoprite, or I can go toward CVS/Lidl which is  shorter walk.  The problem with Shoprite is that I end up carrying too much back (1.5 miles each way).  I used to be really good at CVS, but haven't shopped it as much, but lately I'm back on my CVS game (although I do have questions)

0 Likes

SaverGirl67

$5/15 and I knocked out 5 on my way home. If the weather holds out I can definitely make this - but it’s been storm after storm and when it’s like that I just want to go home after work!

0 Likes

OBSHOP
Shopping Enthusiast

@SaverGirl67 

You and the family stay safe.  If you can't get all 15 this week you will get them next week..

Don't let what you don't have prevent you from enjoying what you do have.

cweiner31
Core Shopper

My bonus is $5 for 15. I also needed 16 more for my $10 for 42 July fireworks bonus so combined they effectively come out to $15 for 16. I got 7 of them yesterday and might have to spend a little for the other 9 but it will be worth it.

I cleared my cache at 9 am Eastern yesterday and was able to see the bonus but usually if I don't, it won't appear until I submit a receipt or until the early afternoon, whichever comes first.

And I also walk a few miles a day and routinely walk a couple of miles or bike 10 or 15 miles to shop. I got a new car 2 weeks ago and other than driving it home from the dealership and a couple of work commitments, I've driven it less than a mile. Why would I want to drive to a store when I can walk or bike?

OBSHOP
Shopping Enthusiast

@FelskyNY @cweiner31 @LaraL 

While sitting here enjoying my and reading this post. I came up with another one of my GFI, it's even more spectacular than a McSTACKsky

A few of our app users have mentioned walking to the store to cash in on great Ibotta deal. What's better than saving and getting a little exercise..

I know the Ibotta engineering team has more than a enough to keep them gainfully occupied. 

On the Walgreens app users are rewarded bonuses points for completing a week of various physical activities. When appropriate do you think you can slide this idea to the Ibotta decision makers? 

A bonus for app users or integrating an physical activity tracking app. 

It's a win - win situation, app users improves their fitness and Ibotta has a new marketing tool to offer to new users. 

A bonus could be, 

• 1 hour of physical activity/ 7 days
  • Purchase fresh produce
  • Purchase lean protein 

What are your thoughts or improvements for this idea?

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@OBSHOP

Offer a rebate on a fitbit or activity tracker?  so when I walk up to buy COOKIES - I feel less guilty? 

LaraL
Rewards Whiz

I really like this idea personally! I'll think on the who would be the right person to bring this up to and maybe we can get some traction.

OBSHOP
Shopping Enthusiast

@FelskyNY 

Would that be a guilty pleasure?  I wouldn't dare try walking.  It could be detrimental to one's health..

0 Likes