cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: WWB 07/08/2021

MelissaR
Skilled Saver

I got $5/18.   I passed on finishing up MWMM ($3/15, I had 5 towards), while my Fireworks bonus needed 7 to finish up,  I was kicking myself yesterday morning for letting it go when I saw WW was 18 items!  I hit up WF yesterday afternoon while my son had his teeth cleaning, and got 6.  Then 9 at WM this morning.  My list was 15, but several items were OOS and a few others I crossed off since I didn't feel like walking to the other side of the store for Health/Beauty items.  It was looking like rain was coming, so I wanted to get in and out as quick as I could!  (it started raining as I was walking out)  Now I only need 3 more to hit WW.

0 Likes

OBSHOP
Shopping Enthusiast

@MelissaR 

Don't forget gift card purchases are creditable towards item count. 

Seasons change, gray skies will turn blue.
0 Likes

Donna2
Deal Ambassador

@FelskyNY I like to walk to the WM not to far from me. Great excersize right up to the point I make a pit stop at the best donut shop in town lol. It's right on the path and I can smell fresh donuts when I put my head down and just try to get past it. TORTURE!!

0 Likes

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@Donna2  I walk past Dunkin. Panera and a bagel store on my 1/2 mile walk to cvs.  I learned to stay on the other side of the street before crossing!

0 Likes

MelissaR
Skilled Saver

@OBSHOP  Oh, I know!  My mom wants to go to the mall tomorrow, she got something from Hallmark about their early ornament preview or something.  So I'm gonna hit Bath & Body works for some candles, so that'll be 1 GC.  Then I am going to try Fresh Market.  Looks like they sell the Core Coconut bar & Rind snacks, so I can **fingers crossed** knock off 2 freebies to round out the weekend!!

OBSHOP
Shopping Enthusiast

@MelissaR 

Sounds like you have a good plan.  Are you on bath and body works email list? They are having a good sale this weekend..

Screenshot_20210709-233248_Email.jpg

Seasons change, gray skies will turn blue.

Rickibotta
Deal Master

Mine was 15 offers for $5, and I still need 15 offers.

I guess that may be a sign I am not going to participate in the WWB this time. 😀

“about me: Suburbs of Indianapolis Indiana. BOILER UP!! Favorite stores: Kroger & Meijer"
0 Likes

Rickibotta
Deal Master

So I did the 15 offers Saturday night and it went to pending until around 2 PM today.  This is the longest pend (44 hours)I have ever had.

I was really disappointed that it was in pending status when WWB expired overnight.  I was dreading the thought of opening the ticket.

THEN IT HAPPENED!!!

The receipt came through for the correct amount AND it included my $5 WWB

“about me: Suburbs of Indianapolis Indiana. BOILER UP!! Favorite stores: Kroger & Meijer"