cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WWB? 08/26/2021

OBSHOP
Shopping Enthusiast

It's that time again, WWB has anyone received one yet.  Will the BBB  be the only bonus for this weekend? 

Don't let what you don't have prevent you from enjoying what you do have.
16 Replies

Re: WWB? 08/26/2021

cjwoody
Super Saver

@OBSHOP  Nothing for me.  Just the BBB.  I hope those who didn’t get the BBB actually get a WW.

0 Likes

pebbleann32
Saver

I didn't get a BBB or a WWB. Still holding out hope.

0 Likes

123Save
Deal Ambassador

No BBB and now no WWB. 😤

My lifetime earnings did cross $2K back on Aug 12th, but Ibotta didn’t acknowledge the accomplishment. Guess their focus is only acquiring new savers. 

cjwoody
Super Saver

@123Save  No fun being left out, but congrats on $2k🏆 !  Have you already made the Honor Roll and earned your extra credit? If so, do you want to help me hit the Honor Roll?!  Do you tutor?!?!

OBSHOP
Shopping Enthusiast

@123Save 

You have managed to save a lot using Ibotta and we appreciate you being part of the community.

OBSHOP
Shopping Enthusiast

@cjwoody 

The BBB isn't a bad bonus to have over the weekend. 3/12 with 2 online purchases that's a walk in the park. But I really would have liked to stack multiple bonuses this weekend.

0 Likes

123Save
Deal Ambassador

Thanks @cjwoody It took me 17 months and I still feel like a novice. I’ve earned $70 in GCs from Fetch over 10 months and $19.25 from CDC in 2 months, so I don’t feel that I have any tips/tricks to share. This community board has proved to be a great resource though.

I have 8 more to earn the HRB. Hopefully the ECB unlocks immediately because I’m only planning a single trip to Walmart today. 

0 Likes

Mikosmama
Deal Ambassador

I have the BBB but not the WWB. If I remember correctly, there many times are no WWB or MWB if there is a bigger one ending soon. So that might be the reason for it. 

OBSHOP
Shopping Enthusiast

@Mikosmama 

That has happened before.  Bonus or not I planned on going to Target this morning.  I would not want a WWB released after I've redeemed my offers. 

0 Likes