cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: WWB? 08/26/2021

Xiao
Deal Ambassador

@Mikosmama  I thought the same. I was still curious if they were going to offer the WWMM, on tops of the HR, EC and BBB (want to call it B3 to make it even shorter to type!) 

To be honest, I’m relieved because all current bonuses have been overwhelming already, so another one would’ve pushed me over the edge!🤯

Tikiki
Rewards Advocate

@123Save  In my experience, the EC unlocked immediately, so if you’ve got the requisite number of items you could finish the HR and EC in a single trip.

Tikiki
Rewards Advocate

@OBSHOP   

Remember how we were talking about strategy?

I went to my KA yesterday and could have completed the EC and the offer side of the BBB (Building Block Bonus) (mine’s $3 for 12/2online) but I intentionally put some items back in anticipation of a possible WWB. and instead just made my .10 Snickers purchase to get my EC. (You were there, in my head!😂) Thank you!

I’m mentioning this because you have helped me notice how the bonuses stack (which I’m not sure I would’ve caught onto right away).

So, anyway, if the coast is clear, I’ll go make my purchases today and then figure out what I want to do with the online side. I like the BK idea…and?

Sandy8829
Deal Sharer

I didn’t get one either.

0 Likes

Rcurry
Shopper

I was wondering about that too!  It hasn’t been appearing on my list until later in the day.  We can only hope for another bonus to stack!

0 Likes

OBSHOP
Shopping Enthusiast

@Tikiki 

Sometimes the planned stacking strategy doesn't workout as planned and regrouping is necessary. Fortunately here in the forum you have access to see what deals others are finding and making. 

Don't let what you don't have prevent you from enjoying what you do have.

Xiao
Deal Ambassador

@Rcurry @Sandy8829 and others, LaraL confirmed that there is no WWMM this weekend, FYI.
I, for one, still have a long way to go just to finish the BBB!

https://community.ibotta.com/t5/bonuses/can-we-become-warriors-this-weekend/td-p/55541 

0 Likes