Icequeen813
Deal Master

5/15 again, I don’t think I can do this.What did you get

0 Likes
16 Replies

Re: WWB 10/28

Be-Bop-A-Lula
Deal Expert

I also got $5/15 WW and need 16 more to complete $10 Frankenstein.  It’s going to be a fun weekend shopping trip!

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@Be-Bop-A-Lula  Looks like a nice stacking opportunity for you!   I got $1/8 again.

0 Likes

Icequeen813
Deal Master

@Be-Bop-A-Lula  I finished Frankenstein already so   I’m done at this point 

0 Likes

TXbelle
Rewards Advocate

@Be-Bop-A-Lula 

I have 14 more to finish Frankenstein bonus and got $5/18. Was hoping for the 5/15 but I have a Kroger and WF run for today or tomorrow that should get me close.

@Icequeen813  I am like you as well. I think I have some shopping ennui.  I hope there's at least a short break before the holiday frenzy starts here.

0 Likes

Icequeen813
Deal Master

@TXbelle  I don’t know how much of a shopping frenzy there will be In general.I’m seeing poorly stocked shelves,,less desirable items in gallery & not that many new products 

Tikiki
Rewards Advocate

@Be-Bop-A-Lula We’re twins 👯‍♂️ !! I have the exact same as you-16 left on Frankie and $5/15 WWB. What’re you going to get? My freezers runneth over-so I think I’m going to focus on the Almay/Revlon at Target with their buy $20 get $5GC deal. Also, Cetaphil. I have PQs and there are IRs. Many of the FAOs in my gallery are MIA.
@FelskyNY Got any more smoking hot 🔥 deals like yesterday’s Tena?

jlhersback
Skilled Saver

$5/15

I have 14 left on Frankenstein and 21 left on JOL.  I have to get a good list together and finish these up. 

0 Likes

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@Tikiki  I'd see what you can stack with Aisle (if you can get some double offers).  I haven't done the Siete at either WM or Target because I can't find the matching SK products in the stores, but I would also look at that.  You are awesome with your deals - just keep stalking the clearance aisle!

Be-Bop-A-Lula
Deal Expert

@FelskyNY I had a $1/8 MWMM.  2 any receipts and buying GCs with earnings to pay for a few Ibotta deals got me there.

@FelskyNY @TXbelle @Icequeen813   If I could only get a FA job this weekend, I would think I hit the 🎰