cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: WWB 10/28

Be-Bop-A-Lula
Shopping Enthusiast

@Tikiki I plan to shop tomorrow at Walmart and Publix in a different area.  I haven’t made a list yet, but looking at GCs, Daisy Cottage Cheese, Mueller Pasta,Tena Pads, Clio bars, Rockstar, Pepsi Zero Sugar 2L, Individual Sweety Mochi, Any Ground Pork, TURTLES Dark Chocolate , Sargento cheese, Rao’s soup, 🦄 and hopefully a few more any receipts. I need to look at Publix offers this afternoon and make a plan.

Kanne
Shopper

Depressing, not for all of you but I love Ibotta bonuses . The last WW bonus I got was 9/16. 6 weeks w/o one. I only got the Jack o’Latern bonus in October.  

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@Be-Bop-A-Lula  I made another post about the Tena - spend $20 on 1 receipt, get $10 back

https://www2.activaterewards.com/caregiver

0 Likes

Tikiki
Rewards Advocate

@Be-Bop-A-Lula @FelskyNY 

🎉📣WE CAN DO THIS!!! 📣 🎉

Thanks for the tips and words of encouragement. I’m going to try to knock most, if not all, of the 16 out today! This is a busy weekend-we’re volunteering as a family at the local food bank tomorrow and, of course, there’s Halloween on Sunday! I’ll try to report back on what I cobble together! 

0 Likes

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@Tikiki  What a beautiful thing to do, and I'm sure you donate plenty there too.  Keep us posted girl - go get 'em!

Janet1964
Super Saver

I had the two tena in my cart tonight at Walmart  and decided to scan it and it didn’t match. It was only a 20 ct not 24 ct, so I put them back. And I had to climb the shelf to get them! 😡 The only other size available was the big pkg at 11.94 so I will try at Kroger on Saturday.

Be-Bop-A-Lula
Shopping Enthusiast

@Janet1964 Thank you for the heads up.  I was planning on using the $4.97 20 ct also since the offer says any variety, any size.  I did notice the is on the offer this morning with 17 hours left.

9AAA9A9A-D297-4F1A-81FD-CAAEB503EB1A.jpeg

0 Likes