cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: WWB 10/7

Greekgal131
Deal Sharer

Haven't had a bonus since 9/23!  Just the big Jack o Lantern, and that is 140 offers.  

0 Likes

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@mmoore01 @Greekgal131  I know bonuses vary and I've been locked out of some before, but not to get any of these?   I know how it feels and I don't understand why this happens?  

@LaraL is there any rhyme or reason to this.  We've all had our theories - but why would some of us get 3 bonuses, and someone else get 0 ? 

Cbiscotti
Rewards Guide

My streak of not getting bonuses continues with no WW. It is disappointing because I could get a list together with offers available, but not motivated now.

Amandaland
Shopper

Seriously! I haven't gotten a bonus during October at all (other than the $10 community hunt completion, but that's like an exception). Missed out on the last SIX over the past 10 days. Idk if I'm doing something wrong?? Would love some kind of answer.

Greekgal131
Deal Sharer

September was great for me!  October...not so much!  Oh well!!!

0 Likes

LaraL
Rewards Whiz

Honestly I wish I had a more comprehensive answer for this but it's sort of "luck of the draw" when it comes to many bonuses. We actively run tests on bonuses to see what works and what doesn't, but to achieve this we have to segment who gets what. Sometimes there's overlap, sometimes there isn't.

Not ideal, I know, but that's the reason. In the end it's to benefit savers the most as we are working on finding the best ways to structure bonuses. In the short term however, it can lead to some folks not having any bonuses for a week.

For what it's worth I just passed this feedback along in a thread with some folks higher up. If we ever plan to change this I'll post it in an update.

Tikiki
Rewards Advocate

@Amandaland @Cbiscotti @Greekgal131 @FelskyNY 

So for two weeks I was feeling really dejected and rejected by Ibotta too. I feel your pain! 
No September Leaves, no Jack 🎃 , no WW.  This week has been better. 
I liken this to a hot, warm, cold dysfunctional relationship situation. 
“Ibotta and I, sometimes we’re passionate, really hot and heavy-other times we’re more ambivalent-we could take it or leave it. And of course there are times when Ibotta just gives me the cold shoulder for a while. But Ibotta comes around eventually and I’m waiting for it!”

Jaimekclung
Deal Sharer

No bonus for 2 weeks 🤨

Jaimekclung
Deal Sharer

I also only have the $30/90 offers, didn’t have any other bonus. You are not alone😅

0 Likes

Greekgal131
Deal Sharer

Perfect Summary!  Exactly how I feel!

0 Likes