cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: WWB 10/7

Greekgal131
Deal Sharer

Well that was very nice of you to reply. Unfortunately when it comes to luck, I do not have much!  Unless you count Bad Luck!!!

0 Likes

mom2furkids
Deal Ambassador

I'm back baby!! LOL (I think that's a Seinfeld quote.) I would've been happy just to get my WW of $5/15, but like some others mentioned I also now have the Candy Corn bonus ($10/42). I've already knocked 13 offers out this morning and am high on endorphins! 😂 Chasing bonuses is about all the excitement I have going on right now. I completely understand the disappointment of those who haven't had anything recently. If you have an Android phone, clear your cache just to be sure. I had to clear mine this morning to see my bonuses.

0 Likes

Amandaland
Shopper

@Tikiki 

Thank you for sending the positive vibes!! So cute and sweet. You're totally right. Until ibotta warms back up to me, I'll focus on the things that are going real hot!

Tikiki
Rewards Advocate

@Amandaland    That’s right girl!!! It ain’t you, it’s Ibotta!!! Until Ibotta starts showing you some love again, hold your head high, strut yourself down the AISLE, maybe go FETCH yourself some SWAG, then head through CHECKOUT 51!
There are many fish 🐟 🐠 in the sea! 

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@Tikiki   Your are sure KICKING it!  LOL - very cute.  @Amandaland  We have your back - no worries there!

Amandaland
Shopper

@Tikiki @FelskyNY  yall are awesome 😆💛

0 Likes

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@Amandaland   I give @Tikiki all the credit, I just came along for the ride!  But yeah, I missed out on 2 of the stackable bonuses (which were 3 each time) so that was very disappointing.  Definitely try to amuse yourself with one of the other apps (in addition to Ibotta of course) if you can.

Tikiki
Rewards Advocate

@Amandaland Pay it forward!

@FelskyNY  is notoriously modest. She is the most awesome 🤩 Deal Master!

0 Likes

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@Tikiki  - it certainly takes a village.

0 Likes

bluebutterfly
Rewards Guide

I also haven't gotten any bonuses since the $45 and I pretty much always get them. I thought maybe getting that one they excluded us from the others but someone else posted they got the pumpkin and every other bonus offers since. I'm so disappointed. The $45 was going to be hard enough to complete. Without stacking ☹.

0 Likes