cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: WWB 10/7

Turnkey25
Shopper

Thanks for the background info! I’ve made a couple purchases this week, but I keep hoping for an easier bonus than the 140 - that’s a bit intimidating! I’ll cross my fingers for next week.

0 Likes

DanyelN
Skilled Saver

No WWB again this weekend.  I'm in the same boat as several others, nothing in October except the Jack o Lantern.  140 offers is daunting without a tiny bit of encouragement in smaller increments.

0 Likes

GBAN2
Deal Sharer

I didn’t get anything again. I haven’t gotten any weekend warrior or mid week or candy corn since the Jack-o-Lantern showed up. I always got them in the past. This Jack-o-Lantern is so high I don’t think I can even get it. @LaraL can you please help me to understand why my bonuses stopped? TIA

0 Likes

TXbelle
Rewards Advocate

@Be-Bop-A-Lula  the candy corn bonus $10/42 showed up in my gallery today along with my wwb $5/15. Only 10 days to get the 42. 🤔😏😨🤢. Hope I can make it.

0 Likes

Be-Bop-A-Lula
Deal Expert

@TXbelle I’m glad the Candy Corn Bonus showed up for you too.  The pressure is on, but it’s possible.  I’m thrilled to have the chance.  I thought I missed this one.

0 Likes

MelissaR
Skilled Saver

No WW for me, again.  Nor did I get a MW or the Candy Corn.  Just the big Jack o Lantern $45/140 from the 1st, that I am slowly gnawing away at.  Sure would help to have an intermediate bonus along the way, so that 140 wouldn't be so daunting! 

tja25
Deal Sharer

Yep, once again absolutely nothing. Ibotta can say it’s random all the want but that’s complete b.s.  

Wellis6867
Saver

I don't even have that. Zero bonuses.

0 Likes

Wellis6867
Saver

I do know that I didn't get a WW or MW some parts of the month, but I always had my monthly ones.

Maybe that's why people are noticing it more because we always had "something."?

Thank you for checking.

0 Likes

swthib
Rewards Hunter

I’ve not received any new bonuses or offers since the end of September.  I don’t know what changed. I was getting tons of new bonuses and then they all just ended and nothing else was added.  I’m still able to shop and get cash back but the bonuses were incentives to buy things that I wouldn’t normally buy but were willing to try in order to get the bonuses. I hope it gets back to like it was in September. I enjoyed trying to make those bonuses and my teenagers enjoyed all of the new things I’d bring home for them to try.