Re: WWB 9/30

Sorensoj
Skilled Saver

No WWB this time.

0 Likes

Terr-Bear
Deal Sharer

From everyone’s posts I take it the WWB is always showing by now.  

I just started seriously using the app last month  (dabbled a bit a few years ago, nothing major, so basically newbie really)

I think I’ve gotten it every weekend since I started, but didn’t make a mental note of exactly when it appears each time.

Is it always on Thursday?
By what time?

I’m assuming I didn’t get it this week either.  (Nothing showing up currently)

But had many more over last week-ish than ever have, so that could be the reason. 
(Pumpkin, spice, latte, WWB last week, mid week last week & this week, Levels, sep leaves….  was a continual stream.  Truly amazing!).  

I didn’t even attempt my mid-week $3 for 18 (got 6 to finish my $10 leaves & was exhausted.  LOL) perfectly happy with the amount I did get. 

BUT DEF READY FOR NEXT BIG ONE!  

0 Likes

Icequeen813
Ultimate Saver

@Terr-Bear  0900 EST, basically the more you fulfill the more bonuses you get! 

0 Likes

123Save
Skilled Saver

$5/15 here. That’s the 10th time since the beginning of July. For context, I will have completed 131 offers during September. 

I have 10 left for September 🍁, so it’ll be nice to get the extra $15 when I shop over the weekend. 

0 Likes

Janet1964
Super Saver

5/15. I needed 2 to complete September leaves and 15 to complete level 4. 

i went to Walmart and completed 16 offers in 30 minutes. Then the glitch hit on Ibotta.

It said I earned 16.05 in 16 offers. And I should have earned 17.00 in bonuses, which would throw me into the 3,000 club. 

I made it in 1 year - I met my goal!

I also bought the 2 pressed oils through Shopkick and got 3,000 points.

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@Janet1964  Congrat!  You really came out swinging for the fences!

0 Likes

Be-Bop-A-Lula
Super Saver

Congratulations 🎉🎊🎈 @Janet1964!

0 Likes

SoCalHal
Core Shopper

😯When I didn’t get one, I thought they skipped because of the $10 bonus that’s out. I didn’t realize some people were still getting WWB, as well, lol. Oh well, luck of the draw, and I have so much work to catch up on, they’re actually doing me favor. 

0 Likes

Aangsparks
Rewards Guide

I didn't get one either. I guess a few of us are in Ibotta jail for some reason. Oh well, better luck on Monday. 

0 Likes