WWB update

Icequeen813
Deal Master

Completed!!

10 Replies

Re: WWB update

mom2furkids
Deal Ambassador

Me too! After not getting a MWMM bonus I was so ready for this WW and got it out of the way before lunch. I feel better now! LOL

Icequeen813
Deal Master

@mom2furkids  I planned on getting a WWB, so last night I made list& then after seeing bonus I was out the door. So 9 days to finish Candy Corn Bonus.

mom2furkids
Deal Ambassador

@Icequeen813 I know you'll have no problem finishing the Candy Corn Bonus! I'm hoping to stack it Monday with a MWMM and Thursday with a WW. I'm already planning it out. Hoping some of the offers from today renew. I'm certain you've already got a plan in your mind as well!

0 Likes

FelskyNY
Deal Master

I'm going to gradually whittle it away. Hope we get some anys and FAO along the way.

0 Likes

Rasasu
Saver

Wow it's nice that you all have completed it already. Can someone provide any suggestions on the offers that can be redeemed in WF, WG, CVS, sprouts and target. I am a pretty newcomer in this app and is still having hard time finding good offers. 

0 Likes

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@Rasasu  I did a few offers at Target

Moo'd Milk  (50% TC and $2 Ibotta)

Envive probiotic (with $5 paper coupon coming out this week) $7 Ibotta

Airwick refills  $1 Ibotta  $1.75 Target Circle

Vita coffee if you can find the $2 peelie

WM - look for clearance Starbucks instant

WM - Cheetos Mac n Cheese - combine with $1/2 paper coupon and buy 1 cup and 1 box, 2 Ibotta offers

Best bet is just go through the boards and read what people have posted. 

Do you do other rebate apps?  Many of us combine with Fetch, Shopkick and Swagbucks too, 

There is also Aisle, which is a text based platform that we do also

Also familiarize with the thread Do You Speak Ibotta - which has all the abbreviations outlined. 

Rasasu
Saver

@FelskyNY just today I created an account on aisle and is in  waiting list. Thanks a lot for your suggestions. Will work through it. 

0 Likes

MelissaR
Skilled Saver

@FelskyNY  Did you have any trouble with the Cheetos Mac & Cheese coupon?  I got 1 cup (regular) and 1 box (jalapeno flavor and the coupon did not apply.  I used SCO and it scanned, but on the screen it didn't show the deduction like my other q's, it said not applied.  I called an attendant and she said they can't push q's through.  (sigh....)

0 Likes

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@MelissaR  I bought 1 and 1, coupon did not go through (I'm sorry I forgot totally til you said it.) I went on a regular checkout and he put it through without any fuss (that's why I forgot)  I'm so sorry, normally I would mention it.  Darn.

0 Likes