cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: WWB (Weekend Warrior Bonus) - June 3, 2021

OBSHOP
Deal Expert

@Karen911 

With bonuses like these I doubt I will complete all of the monthly bonuses. 

Paying full price is optional
0 Likes

mmoore01
Rewards Whiz

Mine was a little better than the MWMM.  I got $3.00 for 6 offers.  Already picked up 1, the FAO on Clif Bar Thins. 

Still haven't found the Lipton Southern Sweet Tea.  The stores have it in the larger sizes and the multi-packs, but not in the 20 oz single bottle.  Sometimes I wish they would just give us the $1.56 against ANY size.  If you get the 20 oz, then it's free.  But the larger size is $2.00 at Publix and available!

Be-Bop-A-Lula
Super Saver

@mmoore01 I second that.

0 Likes

Sandy8829
Deal Sharer

I’m super excited! WW $3 for only 6 offers

0 Likes

candiangel04
Deal Sharer

5$/18

0 Likes

RCKCreatEnt
Deal Expert

@mmoore01 I found the 20 oz Lipton Georgia Peach FAO at a Speedway yesterday after not finding either that or Southern Sweet in Kroger, Walmart or Publix

0 Likes

RCKCreatEnt
Deal Expert

Have a 10/$1 2W after a 8/$1 MW2M - missed it because a $1 off Catalina coupon for Barilla lentil/chick pea pasta (that's a SINGLE ITEM with double offer credit) didn't scan properly, then the customer service representative had to do an override then enter the item on my receipt as just a generic item.  I thought I had a legit beef and was getting ready to jump on chili with Ibotta care but called off the dogs once I remembered what caused the generic item entry on my receipt. Just a 1 buckaroo lesson 

Last month was rather meh in terms of bonuses - only ONE double digit midrange or marathon bonus that was 10 buckaroos; I was able to complete ONLY TWO FAOs; and I ended the month 12-17 offers short of Level 3. STILL, I earned $189 last month, after personal bests the previous 2 months in the 200-teens

0 Likes

mmoore01
Rewards Whiz

@RCKCreatEnt 

I don't have the Lipton Georgia Peach tea FAO.

I have seen the Lipton Georgia Peach tea at Walmart, but maybe the FAO is regional.

0 Likes

RCKCreatEnt
Deal Expert

@mmoore01 it's apparently another odd state to state offer variance 

Do you only have a 50¢-$1 cash back offer for 20 oz Lipton Georgia Peach, Southern Sweet and both regular and diet green tea (that for me is only a half buckaroo cash back item)? I got both the Georgia Peach and regular green tea together on a 2 for $2.50 sale

0 Likes

mmoore01
Rewards Whiz

@RCKCreatEnt 

I have a $.50 rebate on Lipton Tea 20 oz, but it excludes:

• Texas Style Sweet Tea
  • Georgia Style Peach
  • Southern Sweet Tea

I also have a $1.56 rebate for Lipton Southern Sweet Tea (says FAO, but my Walmart has it for $1.68, but none available).  Nothing on Georgia Style Peach (though there are plenty of these at my Walmart) or Texas Style Sweet Tea.

0 Likes