cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: WWB

Icequeen813
Rewards Whiz

@OBSHOP et alMission accomplished. I shopped Target, Sprouts & WM . WWB  completed 

Tikiki
Core Shopper

@Xiao  Maybe it’s an intervention to help me with my shopping addiction?!? 😂 

OBSHOP
Super Saver

@Tikiki 

I completed the in-store prerequisite for the BBB. I made 2 online purchases from Advanced Auto and Sam's both are pending approval. 

I'm not sure what to say about how bonuses are distributed. I really don't think anyone outside of Ibotta's administration really knows. I have seen plenty of theories and have a few of my own.  

Paying full price is optional

Xiao
Deal Ambassador

@Tikiki  Or a Shopping Fairy saying, ‘you have already contributed plenty to our economy, so it’s time to take a break!’ 🛒🧚‍♀️

DanyelN
Core Shopper

WOW, I did not intend to chase this as I did not think there were enough things I needed to buy but a quick run to CVS to use expiring SCBs and my usual grocery run has me at 9 out of 15.  Tomorrow is for watching football so no shopping shall happen but I might just make a quick trip out on Sunday to knock it out.

Xiao
Deal Ambassador

@DanyelN  I know, same here. I still have 13 to go and one online pending but now I know that pending online purchases are for sure accounted toward the bonuses, I may just get 12 items on my list tomorrow. Living dangerously here!😂