cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WWB

OBSHOP
Shopping Enthusiast

Just got 5/18  I guess I can me a shopping list and pick up a few of the FAO'S at Walmart.  What did you get this morning?

Screenshot_20210902-075941_Ibotta.jpg

Every journey starts with the first step
15 Replies

Re: WWB

Icequeen813
Deal Master

@OBSHOP $5/15 List made, I’ll be heading out in a few minutes 

0 Likes

TXbelle
Super Saver

$5/15  I started making my list Tues after finishing my mwmm. Also there's the September sunflower $10/42 bonus to start as well.

0 Likes

Xiao
Deal Ambassador

@OBSHOP  Same as you, $5/18. I’m still recovering from the BBB and MWMM, so maybe I’ll focus this time more on online orders and GC. 😮💨

0 Likes

Be-Bop-A-Lula
Shopping Enthusiast

@OBSHOP @Xiao $5/18 here too.  @Xiao GCs are a great strategy to meet bonus requirements. 

Tikiki
Rewards Advocate

@OBSHOP @Be-Bop-A-Lula @Xiao @TXbelle 

Just curious: did you all complete the BBB? (I didn’t do the online purchases. I did complete HR & EC though) I see the sunflower 🌻 but not WWB-just wondering if those get rolled out later in the West? Or was it my lack of BBB completion?

DanyelN
Skilled Saver

I got $5/15 as well.  Not sure if I can do it since I have not made my grocery list for tomorrow yet.

I don't think it has to do with the BBB.  Mine technically is not completed and I still got a WWB.  I say Technically because I still have 3 online purchases form QVC that I made in time that are pending.

0 Likes

Be-Bop-A-Lula
Shopping Enthusiast

@Tikiki I completed HR and EC bonuses. Technically, I finished BBB, but still waiting for online purchases to credit 😠.  I did not complete MWM.  There is a lot of speculation on how bonuses are determined, but I have not seen a definitive theory.

Dean

Also 5/$18. Not happening. I need more offers of things I actually use.

Helpful Links
Ibotta | Help Center | Contact Info

0 Likes

Xiao
Deal Ambassador

@Tikiki  Technically no, as I’m still waiting on one of the two online pending purchases to go through. Both items have already shipped but one has 14-day pending period, where the other one is 90-day (seriously?), so now it’s a waiting game. 
Btw, I didn’t finish the HR bonus (so, no EC either) but received the WWB - that’s odd you completed those but still no WWB…🧐