cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Yogurt Survey

OBSHOP
Rewards Advocate

Today I received an email message from ibotta to compare two brands of yogurt. The reward for doing so is $15.00 bonus did anyone else get this offer 

Screenshot_20210401-201447_Email.jpg

Y'all stay safe, be kind to humanity,  and masked up..

OBSHOP

Northern Mississippi 

Ready, Set, Shop
18 Replies

Re: Yogurt Survey

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@OBSHOP   that's terrific - $15 bucks!  good for you.

0 Likes

Be-Bop-A-Lula
Super Saver

Congratulations 🎈I haven’t received an Ibotta survey yet.  You got a really good one!

Savingcraze
Skilled Saver

Yes! Just got the yogurt survey today also for $15. Thanks for the heads up, I sometimes overlook emails. 

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@Savingcraze  Yay for you! That's great!

0 Likes

OBSHOP
Rewards Advocate

If you decide to participate in this survey make sure all the manufacturers printing on the containers is legible. You will need information for substanitaing your purchase. 

Ready, Set, Shop
0 Likes

Savingcraze
Skilled Saver

Sounds a bit complicated. I haven't even opened to read details yet, waiting for a block of time to devote just to the survey. 

0 Likes

Savingcraze
Skilled Saver

@OBSHOP thanks for tips about the info needed. This is the first I've done that required the pictures but after that portion, the questions didn't take long. I'm thankful for the opportunity. 

0 Likes

OBSHOP
Rewards Advocate

@Savingcraze 

This might turn out to be a great bonus $15 / 2 items, just as long as it doesn't take more than seven days to verify and reward survey participants.  I can do a few of these every week. 

Ready, Set, Shop
0 Likes

Susans73
Shopper

That's awesome! I would love to get news from Ibotta like that I love doing surveys❤️❤️ I hope you enjoy doing the survey & also enjoy your $15 bucks when you're finished 😋

0 Likes