Re: Yogurt Survey

Susans73
Shopper

Hope you enjoy yours too😊

0 Likes

Rust8848
Rewards Hunter

I received a similar email but for $20. I accepted the terms and agreed and purchased the items and was told to come back to the original link after picking up the items and would get further instructions. I followed those instructions and picked up the items and I went back to the link and it said it was closed. Anyone else had that happen? I’m over $9 in so hoping to get that back at least.

0 Likes

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@Rust8848  - @LaraL  is our fairy godmother - just sprinkle a little angel dust and she appears. 

In other words, she'll look into this for you.  If you say please.

0 Likes

LaraL
Rewards Whiz

@Rust8848 would you mind providing some more details on what the email said? A screenshot would be ideal, but anything to help me find the specifics on it.

0 Likes

Cinnamon36515
Rewards Hunter

No I didn’t receive this 

0 Likes

Rust8848
Rewards Hunter

@LaraL Thank you for helping!

I have a screenshot, can I email it to you?

Hello Brooke,

Want to earn some extra cash on your next grocery purchase(whether that's in the store or via grocery pickup or delivery)?

Ibotta has a mission for you that involves locating and purchasing two products during your next in-store grocery trip, curbside grocery pickup, or grocery delivery, and answering some questions about your experience once you've tried both products.

If you're able to successfully complete this mission, you will receive a $20 Ibotta bonus (this includes reimbursement for the products purchased)!

If you're interested in learning more about this mission, please click the link below to read about the requirements of the mission and see if you qualify.

Upon completion of the mission, your Ibotta account will be credited within 7 business days.

Take the survey
0 Likes

Rust8848
Rewards Hunter

Thank you!

0 Likes

LaraL
Rewards Whiz

Hey @Rust8848, so unfortunately does it seem like a straight up timing problem, where the survey was pulled before you were able to get back, so I doubt we'll be able to restore it. That being said I am trying to pin down the team that managed this one to let them know what a poor user experience it is to have a survey disappear halfway through completion, and especially after purchasing the items it asks for.

I really wish I had something better to offer, however these surveys aren't something I can really control. My apologies for the time you put into it, and if I do find a way to restore it somehow, you'll be the first to know.

0 Likes

Rust8848
Rewards Hunter

@LaraL Bummer!! I was hoping to at least get back what I put into it; I’m over $9 into it. Thank you for letting them know my experience, I thought I was doing everything right by verifying it was still active before purchasing. Kind of makes me question doing future surveys.
Thank you for listening and for looking into it!  

0 Likes