cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

About my phone number

bmt08
Rewards Hunter
  • I was wondering if any body could help me out with this question I am trying to add my phone number to my account and it keeps telling me that it is linked to another account and to be honest I never used another account on here this is my only account I use on here that I am using right now I was wondering how I can get my number off that other account so I can add it to my account that I only use right now thank you so much 
5 Replies

Re: About my phone number

Dean

You will need to contact the Help Center for assistance. Check my signature for links.

Helpful Links
Ibotta | Help Center | Contact Info

0 Likes

Brandysemien
Rewards Hunter

I’m having the same phone number issue. They keep directing me to this saver community. Can you tell me exactly what to do?

0 Likes

Brandysemien
Rewards Hunter

Good evening. Did you find a way to add your current phone number? If so can you tell me how? I’m having the same EXACT issue you had. Thanks

0 Likes

Jc49004
Rewards Guide

More than likely it's because you haven't had this phone number very long and someone previous to you with this number had an account

0 Likes

kejohnson166
Rewards Hunter

I have submitted multiple tickets for this and they tell me I need to know what account it is linked to. I have only ever had the one account so it must be the person who had the phone before me. how do I get this fixed? 

0 Likes