cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Food Lion

Karen
Deal Sharer

They are allowing us to submit a receipt now for Food Lion. They are working on the problem with the linked card. 
Thank you so much for this. These last 2 weeks have been very frustrating. 

13 Replies

Re: Food Lion

Saipan
Super Saver

That is good to hear.

Frogggerz
Rewards Hunter

Where do you go to upload a receipt for Food Lion?  I get the notification that it needs to be uploaded due to the linking issues, but can't seem to find where to upload it.  My account still just shows the linked card. 

Karen
Deal Sharer

6EB05B3A-B8E1-4086-8296-2808E7FDF44A.png

Mine shows at the top submit receipt. I hope this helps.  

Frogggerz
Rewards Hunter

My sisters shows that but mine is still showing the mvp card linked and if I unlink it, it just lets me relink.  I'm guessing mine just isn't updated yet.  Thank you though!

SueK
Shopper

I'm having the same problem and have no "submit receipt" link.  Are we out of luck?  I tried going through Ibotta Care and just end up on the robot hampster wheel.  Would live to know how to fix this!

Saipan
Super Saver

• I would try logging out and logging back in.
  • Also, you could try dumping your cache.
  • May try rebooting your phone. 

I had an Android update earlier, so I rebooted my device an additional instance after the reboot from the update. 

Screenshot_20220208-214159_Ibotta.jpg

SueK
Shopper

Thank you for the suggestions.   Unfortunately,  they didn't resolve the issue.

IamDroford
Saver

I'm having the same issue of no link to submit, I assumed that it would just have to be done via msg and pictures of items and receipt. But I wasn't doing that til after the Bonus ended, so I was avoiding FL. I rebooted and everything no difference

At least it's good to know the issues I've had with FL offers not working could be fixed. 

CarlyJ
Rewards Hunter

I have the Food Lion retailer on the app and it's probably the retailer I use most often, However, it's not linking not to Ibotta. The "help" from Ibotta says to click on "redeem" and I do but it will NOT let me upload a receipt. Help?!