Super Saver

Screenshot_20220220-172402_Ibotta.jpg

Screenshot_20220220-172443_Ibotta.jpg

0 Likes

Re: How to find hidden bonus

Rickibotta
Deal Master

Better 3 years late than never?

“2022 New Year's Resolution: It’s time for me to be doing what I have been doing and that time is every day .”

Saipan
Super Saver

@Rickibotta

Rutgers looks to have a solid conference record. Might have to catch the tip.

0 Likes

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@Saipan 

If I were a betting man, I would have put my money on Purdue to cover the -12.5.

My reasoning is that that line is about 10 points off what it should be, so I would easily pick Rutgers to cover the spread.   I am contrarian with my own ability to pick ATS, so I would then go against my instinct and as such pick Purdue to cover.  I don't know if RHJ is gong to play for Rutgers;  he is their star player.  But Purdue has struggled the last 10 or 15 games.  They have played and played badly against numerous teams that were without their best or 2nd best players.

(I am taping the game;  there probably is only about 10 minutes left and I know nothing about the score, but I am very worried about this game.)

Rutgers is the first unranked team (or maybe any team ranked or not) in history to win four consecutive  games against ranked opponents.  I mean the last four games they have played were all against ranked teams and Purdue will be their fifth.)    That is a staggering accomplishment.

“2022 New Year's Resolution: It’s time for me to be doing what I have been doing and that time is every day .”
0 Likes

Saipan
Super Saver

@Rickibotta

Everytime I hear/read about odds, it starts getting my head spinning like trying to keep up with stock option plays. Definitely a tuff call with this match up.

RHJ out there. I thought I was seeing things at first, thought "Y. Ming" was out there with him. Edey is quite an obstacle, and has some good numbers to boot. Ivey a beast too. 

They flashed that streak across the screen. That is some achievement no doubt.

0 Likes

Saipan
Super Saver

@Rickibotta

Good thing you are not a betting man. Instinct was correct, even though just covered. 

0 Likes