cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Learning how to use community platform

BrendaJones123
Deal Sharer

Wow I have basically interacted with the group maybe 5-6 times so still learning. I opened the account menu from my avatar and opened FAQ. The amount of detailed information found there is overwhelming. I guess I am going to begin schooling myself in community platform 101 starting from very first chapter/topic and go thru each exercise/lesson. How did you learn how to participate within community?

BrendaJonesInsider
1 Reply

Re: Learning how to use community platform

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@BrendaJones123 

First of all welcome to the community and to ibotta.

I think starting with the FAQs was a great strategy.

If you haven't already done so, look through the posts in the LEARN IBOTTA subfolders.

If you are looking for deal suggestions, those are typically found under:

• DEALS>>DEALS FORUM folder (for ibotta deals) <and> 
  • DEALS>>DEAL STACKING folder  (for deals that involve not only ibotta, but also other rebate sites, coupons, etc)

I personally would not start out trying to worry about bonuses, especially if you are trying to stretch your noney.

Also, here is a post that has a bunch of do's and don'ts:

https://community.ibotta.com/t5/deals-forum/newbie-knowledge-wanted-please/m-p/8574

It can be a lot to take in all at once, but take it one step at a time.  And there are many people out here willing to help answer questions.  Just ask away along the way.

“2022 New Year's Resolution: It’s time for me to be doing what I have been doing and that time is every day .”