cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Solved! Go to solution

New format, not a fan!

Roxiesmom
Rewards Guide

I was just going through the Walmart rebates when the format changed. Ugh! Not a fan!

It wasn't broken so why did someone fix it? 

I don't want to have to go back and forth to pick a new category.  The way it was was great.

Please, please, please put it back the way it was.

Accepted Solutions
Solved! Go to solution

Re: New format, not a fan!

JuliannaV
Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager

Hello all, As many of you have seen the old category layout is back in the app. The team made the decision yesterday to rollback the V1 of filtering at this time. We greatly appreciate your feedback! 

View solution in original post

80 Replies
Solved! Go to solution

KM06
Skilled Saver

I agree.  It took me a couple of minutes to figure out why everything looked different.  Swiping between categories at the top was easier.  

Solved! Go to solution

Roxiesmom
Rewards Guide

So, my son is over and I had him open the app but his is the way it was. I showed him my app and he said his was like mine with the pain in the butt filter earlier but it went back to the way it originally was.

How do I get mine to go back to the way it originally was???

Solved! Go to solution

Shopgirl
Skilled Saver

Agree! As someone that works in technology I understand the need and the desire to always improve your product but this just makes it harder to search! Maybe I’ll appreciate it after I use a little more.  

Solved! Go to solution

Roxiesmom
Rewards Guide

I'm hoping it will go back to the way it was. My son's was in the new format when he searched for something then when he went back and reopened the app it was back to the original format and has stayed that way. 

I really don't want to be this irritated by the app.

Solved! Go to solution

DanyelN
Skilled Saver

UGH mine swapped over while I was n Publix after work yesterday.  I accidentally closed the app and when I reopened it was changed.  I really hate the filter instead of the jump to option.  I understand the desire to improve but this is a setback not an improvement as it makes the app less user friendly.

Solved! Go to solution

Roxiesmom
Rewards Guide

I REALLY hope someone is watching this thread and will help with this.

Solved! Go to solution

Kelly72lynn
Shopper

I agree!!! I came here just to check in and see about this in particular. This new setup is NOT user friendly. Almost to the point I don’t want to use the app.

Solved! Go to solution

NEED SLIDER AND FILTERS TOGETHER

Saipan
Deal Expert

Sooo, I just noticed the update.

I actually like the filters to narrow down what is displayed. This feature can be quite helpful depending on the retailer.

However, using WM as an example, I would prefer to filter out spirits, and most of the time wine and beer offers. With those filtered out, I could then use the slider when I needed to zip to a specific category. 

I would like to see both incorporated together. One without the other kind of leaves navigation lacking from both perspectives. 

Solved! Go to solution

Re: NEED SLIDER AND FILTERS TOGETHER

DanyelN
Skilled Saver

@Saipan I agree, both would be helpful but the filter alone is not easy to use.