cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Solved! Go to solution

Re: New format, not a fan!

yoteshockeyfan
Shopper

Not user friendly at all and many times when I use the filter it will tell me there are X amount of rebates yet the screen is blank and nothing shows. Not sure why the format was changed but I truly dislike it. 

0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

Roxiesmom
Rewards Guide

Well said!!!

I felt taxed trying to get through everything also. I'm not really using it now because it's a source of irritation. I'm considering going to coupons.com because it's easier.

I already do use coupons.com.. Just considering using it as my primary shopping app instead.

0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

mmoore01
Deal Master

@Roxiesmom 

You sound like only one app can be used, either Ibotta or coupons.com.  I use BOTH.

Yes, this change may be hard to work with, but it's not impossible.  We don't know what additional features they are planning to roll out.  Once those changes are made, hopefully it will all make sense.

To me, Ibotta is still the best savings app, by far.  Yes, sometimes it can be difficult to get things done, but they are NOT the worst.  Each savings app has it's strength and weaknesses.  Obviously, Ibotta has the MOST offers and for stores like Walmart, the receipt scanning works well.  I can't say that about most of the other ones.  For example, ShopKick doesn't even let you turn on the light when taking pictures of receipts.  I had a receipt rejected just because they couldn't read my receipt, even though I could read it fine.

0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

Roxiesmom
Rewards Guide

I do use both. I meant I may just go there exclusively.

Solved! Go to solution

sambo1980
Shopper

Agreed! This is a mess. 

Solved! Go to solution

Jc49004
Rewards Guide

My changes day from day one day it'll look like the new format where you have to choose categories and another day it will show up the old way where all the categories up on top they just scroll through or the one category we can see it all

Solved! Go to solution

Jc49004
Rewards Guide

Like right now mine's showing up with the old format

Screenshot_20220319-225436.png

Solved! Go to solution

Roxiesmom
Rewards Guide

I wonder if there is a way to make it go back to the original and stay that way.

Solved! Go to solution

Leistla
Saver

Appreciate the update but they should revert back to the old format until they get the entire enhancement tested out.  This filter change really curbs my enthusiasm for Ibotta and waiting for a fix to this unfortunately filter change is not a way to please and retain users.  Nit sure who tested out the filter feature but they clearly were not users.

0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

Saipan
Deal Expert

I had to uninstall/reinstall the app last week, as it was freezing up. It is a good idea to do this periodically with some apps in general. 

0 Likes