cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Solved! Go to solution

Re: New format, not a fan!

Kelly72lynn
Shopper

The jump to categories are not any I have ever used and are wasteful.

using the sort method also is extremely time consuming.

The original method - being able to jump categories (ANY category) truly is the best.

I use the jump to category ALL the time, there is less clicking using this method when shopping.

Solved! Go to solution

Theresar
Deal Sharer

Please change it back. 

Tags (1)
0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

kynuna
Core Shopper

I’m one of the unfortunates who got this updated version of the categories. I’m definitely not a fan, and want to return to the original version.
 I did notice the change where there are a few popular categories that can be swiped, but the others have to be accessed through the filter button. IMO it’s not worth the time and energy trying to change and tweak something that users overwhelmingly preferred in its original version. 

0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

Janet11
Deal Sharer

This is so confusing and time consuming. I hope this gets switched back. Definitely not a fan!

0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

Roxiesmom
Rewards Guide

OMG!! 

Mine hasn't changed again and I hope it doesn't. It would ruin my day.

0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

Re: NEED SLIDER AND FILTERS TOGETHER

Mkaczorsee
Deal Sharer

Me too…NOT a fan!

too frustrating trying to shop today. 
I left after half hour of toggle back and forth. 

not worth it. 

hope they fix soon!

0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

SaverGirl67

I unfortunately got the updated filter and it makes no sense to hide categories in a separate menu. Also the new filtering option doesn’t work. I tried to filter items by highest value but it did not reorder the results in any organized manner. 

While I appreciate the effort to try to improve the app I would like the original category headings back.

If you’d like suggestions on how to improve the app I would suggest asking users with experience. Example I’d love to see a new category within the store filter that shows free items available at that specific store. I’d also find an in store tracker - keeping a list of items I’ve scanned - helpful so I could easily count the number of offers I’m redeeming to know I’ve accomplished my bonuses. 

Solved! Go to solution

Beachgurl83
Rewards Hunter

I don’t like the new format.  The old format was perfect.  I don’t know why you are trying to “fix” it.  This is not a better user experience.  It is worse!  It is harder to navigate, and wastes my time.  Please change it back!!!!

0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

Leistla
Saver

The filters are nit helpful.  Please roll back to they way they were.  It makes looking for offers very time consuming- why do I want to have to change the filter each time to jump to a category.  Everything now is just in a jumbled random mess.  It’s so frustrating.  

0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

Roxiesmom
Rewards Guide

I'm surprised by the new posts to my format issue post from a couple of months ago.

I thought they had returned everyone to the original format. 

I hope they return all subscribers to the original format since it's painfully obvious that the new format doesn't work.

I'm wondering if people have updated the app making this is a recurrent issue...

0 Likes