cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Solved! Go to solution

Re: New format, not a fan!

slgilligan
Shopper

I agree with all the folks - not a fan! I liked having the sideways category scroll on the top that quickly moved me from one category to the next. I'm okay with "scrolling endlessly" if I want to. And I know how to use the search function when I need that. But definitely do please bring the category shortcuts at the top! Please undo the redo of the undo of the do-over 🙂

0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

Roxiesmom
Rewards Guide

If it's not broken don't fix it.

0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

slgilligan
Shopper

Hey Julianna!

It looks like they're trying V2 now... And it sounds like it's also not a hit. We like our sideways-scrolling, quick-accessing, shortcuts on the top! We appreciate that y'all do listen to us and hope y'all do keep trying new things [and undo-ing the things that aren't hits...like this 🙂 ]

Solved! Go to solution

slgilligan
Shopper

Hey Anna!

I apparently got to be one of the select few - and I'll agree with Jessie that I'm not a fan! This version 2 of removed tabs is neither quick nor convenient to see and access available rebates. Reading other folks' comments, it just sounds like we like having that sideways-scrolling shortcut bar! I do hope y'all revert it back...

0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

tklocke
Rewards Hunter

Please go back to the original version, with the filters on top with easy swipe functionality. Why did you re-attempt to add a new filter function in late May, when it was a fail the first time in March. The filters are more clicks and if I click on all, it just a random jumble of items. There is no organization to the view. Honestly I have stopped perusing the app during breaks in the day as it's soo frustrating to use. Not happy with the "new and improved filters". As other have said, if it ain't broke don't fix it. 

Solved! Go to solution

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@mmoore01 

IOS users make up about 60% of the US market, the only place ibotta is available.

The 87% figure is the global marketplace and is irrelevant.

“about me: Suburbs of Indianapolis Indiana. BOILER UP!! Favorite stores: Kroger & Meijer"
0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

Roxiesmom
Rewards Guide

I want to make sure the moderator is paying attention since this is a lot of NEW responses to my original post a couple of months ago.

If the moderator is paying attention to all the new posts please respond.

Thank you!

0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@Roxiesmom 

This is actually a user forum basically.  Moderators are simply ibotta users like yourself, and they are not ibotta employees, and have no say in how ibotta conducts business.  Moderators are not admins.   And I believe none of the moderators like these changes either FWIW.   And ibotta employees do not actively monitor any of these threads.

At one time, we had an ibotta liaison that was more actively involved, but she recently left, and the regular presence in these threads by ibotta employees is now less than it used to be.  This is actually pretty par for the course in my experience with similar forums.  The prior liaison, Lara, also had no 'power' over ibotta policy.   She also did not have any power over the care team.  She may have checked to see if an account was locked, but she couldn't really 'go to bat' for anyone if the care team chose to deactivate an account.

The ibotta admins are aware of how much everyone hated the changes before, and are certainly still aware, but sometimes decisions are made at a higher or different level.  I'm frankly not sure they care whether or not we like the changes, or they would not have done them a second time.  

Sometimes there are technical changes made for reasons we are not privy to.  Perhaps they need to put these changes in to allow some other functionality that is being forced in.   Maybe it was decided by a real high up person who doesn't care what we think.   Maybe they see a 'bigger picture' than we do.  I did not like the changes the first go around, and I complained to all the people I could about those changes.  I dread waiting for the android changes this time as well.  But I won't stop using ibotta over it.  I hate that it takes forever to **bleep** out all the 3rd party junk on WM, and I had the fact that Kroger doesn't allow me to sort by price.  And it seems like almost everyplace has garbage filtering  I have resigned myself to the fact these changes in ibotta will likely be permanent.

“about me: Suburbs of Indianapolis Indiana. BOILER UP!! Favorite stores: Kroger & Meijer"
0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

Roxiesmom
Rewards Guide

She  was relaying all the information from our posts and she would tell us what the responses were. She kept us updated.

That's why I wanted to make sure this is be viewed and complaints are being heard by the proper people.

Members need to be sure that someone is listening.

0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@Roxiesmom 

They are sort of getting hammered in FB.  They are pretty aware that nobody has anything good to say about the changes.. It will be interesting to see how this plays out.

0 Likes