cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Solved! Go to solution

Re: NEED SLIDER AND FILTERS TOGETHER

Rickibotta
Deal Master

My issue is that ibotta had a method that was better than any other, and they f$#%#$ed it up.

“about me: Suburbs of Indianapolis Indiana. BOILER UP!! Favorite stores: Kroger & Meijer"
Solved! Go to solution

Re: New format, not a fan!

MaineMom
Saver

I Agree!! Why change something that worked so well! It was user friendly and now more steps are needed to find what you're looking for. Im still not used to the Walmart app change months ago. (I do all my grocery shopping with grocery pickup at WM) I don't mind change at all but between the 2 apps, Ibotta & WM I'm ready to stop eating all together. Haha. I wish!  Who comes up with these ideas. Well maybe they'll update with better features. Here's hoping! 

Solved! Go to solution

Dean

Management: We need to increase app engagement.

Marketing: Make the app more difficult to use.

Management: Brilliant!

Helpful Links
Ibotta | Help Center | Contact Info

Solved! Go to solution

Kvs25
Shopper

Wow this app is hot garbage now. The filters don’t work well either. There is a free item that you would think shows up in “best value” but no, it’s in “new offers”. This is going to end up causing some products to not get any exposure unless you know where to look, or you scroll through the entire list. And honestly after scrolling for a while I just become disinterested because it seems like and endless list of products so it’s mentally taxing. The previous version was so much better.

Solved! Go to solution

Dean

From the comments here and on FB, I don't think anyone is a fan of the new format. Too bad since I thought the recent changes to the product icons like including number of days to go were an improvement. 

Helpful Links

Solved! Go to solution

mmoore01
Deal Master

The idea to have a Select All feature already exists.  If you Clear All the filters, you get to see ALL the offers.  This is also the default when you first enter a store's list of offers.

0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

Dean

I think the thought was to Select All and then unselect the categories not wanted. That would make it easier than selecting each category except the one or two not wanted. If that could be done and saved for each store, than I would say that was an improvement. Personally, I don't have a need for categories Kids & babies or Pet.

Helpful Links

Solved! Go to solution

Saipan
Deal Expert

Yes and No, there is a "Select All". If I want to filter 10% of the categories during a search, I have to select the other 80%, that is totally inefficient.

But my biggest issue of the original version from day one, is the redundancy of the same offers displaying again and again across the various categories as one scrolls. This probably doubles/triples the time it takes to scroll a retailer, especially one like WM with a gazillion offers.

Solved! Go to solution

JuliannaV
Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi all, this change lays the groundwork for some future improvements and functionality. We appreciated the feedback here and have passed it along to our team. They're actively working to address current pain points and we'll see additional updates in the coming weeks. 

0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

Deeroepke
Shopper

I sure hope they switch it back to the old format. It’s not user friendly the way they have it now.