cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
qlgcbrd
Deal Sharer

Hello everyone 👋🏼👋🏼 Im from Raleigh North Carolina looking for couponing friends, advice, do and don’t with Ibotta.
Im new here but supper excited to learn more day by day. 

Accepted Solutions
RCKCreatEnt
Deal Expert

Welcome to The Community! If you are brand new to Ibotta, get in the habit of regularly rummaging through your Ibotta app. You MISS every deal you DON'T LOOK at AND evaluate

Questions? Concerns? Something to get excited about? Always ask

View solution in original post

Janet1964
Super Saver

@qlgcbrd 

If you see a post that you like immediately go to Ibotta and check to see if you have that rebate and click it right then before you forget.
ALWAYS  check the clearance section of the store. You will be amazed at the deals you can find there!

View solution in original post

20 Replies
RCKCreatEnt
Deal Expert

Welcome to The Community! If you are brand new to Ibotta, get in the habit of regularly rummaging through your Ibotta app. You MISS every deal you DON'T LOOK at AND evaluate

Questions? Concerns? Something to get excited about? Always ask

Janet1964
Super Saver

@qlgcbrd 

If you see a post that you like immediately go to Ibotta and check to see if you have that rebate and click it right then before you forget.
ALWAYS  check the clearance section of the store. You will be amazed at the deals you can find there!

qlgcbrd
Deal Sharer

Thanks will definitely give it a go.

qlgcbrd
Deal Sharer

Sure will thank you for the information 😊

DanyelN
Skilled Saver

Welcome to the board.  You will find loads of friendly like minded folks here.  As a bonus, since you are in the south I highly recommend Southern savers dot com.  Jenny is in South Carolina and covers just about anywhere you want to shop.  Grocery stores drug stores and even target and Wal mart.  Asa a bonus, she also uses Ibotta and she always includes the offers in her list of available savings.  i am in Alabama and swear by her weekly lists.

Saipan
Deal Expert

@qlgcbrd

Welcome to the community.

Save in moderation. 

amyinoh
Core Shopper

Hi and welcome! I’ve found out about a lot of special freebies and deals on this board! So check frequently. Another tip is to look at the bottom of the main page for the

BF8C70A4-AD1D-4453-9484-9BC615F7ABA1.jpeg

freebie section 

MelissaLawhon
Deal Sharer

Welcome!

katmandhu
Deal Sharer

Wow, Thanks Dayne! I'm new & live in Florida, so this will be a big help to me. I wish all coupons were digital though.

~Kat