cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not given bonus credit

Ivzbou
Rewards Hunter

From a purchase at DG i got some credit from a trash bag box however the two packets of energizer batteries were not added to my in progress bonus.  Can somebody explain why?  Thanks!!!

0 Likes
6 Replies

Re: Not given bonus credit

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@Ivzbou 

If you are talking about progress for a number of offers, it would be extremely unusual where only some offers were added.  It tends to be an all-or-none affair.  Also, for the weekly bonuses, multiple offers do not count as multiple redemptions for progress.  For larger bonuses, they sometimes do; check bonus details.  How do you know which was added as progress?

Sometimes it take a little while for the number of offers completed to be updated in your account.  There are instances where logging out and logging back in will update progress.

Also, did you check the email ibotta sends you to see the percentage you have completed in the bonus?  If you check it and the last email, you can extrapolate the amount added. 

“2022 New Year's Resolution: It’s time for me to be doing what I have been doing and that time is every day .”
0 Likes

Ivzbou
Rewards Hunter

I have read the bonus offer (which is in effect until9/28) and there is no information as to only being redeemable if it was the only offer from submitted receipt.    The trash bag credit came from the store listed items. So i expected to have the batteries added to the bonus offer currently in effect.  Thank you for your help. Really appreciated

0 Likes

mmoore01
Deal Master

I checked my Ibotta app and I don't have any Energizer offers for Dollar General.

I do see TWO different Energizer bonuses:

• $1.00 Energizer Batteries Bonus - Must buy 3.
  • $1.00 Energizer Lights Bonus - Must buy 2

Neither of these are for Dollar General.

However, bonuses and offers can be different for each user.  The bonuses only count if you redeemed an offer for a particular store.  For me, two energizer batteries would not work from Dollar General since I don't have an offer for Dollar General.

0 Likes

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@Ivzbou 

What bonus are you talking about?

I also do not have an Energizer offer for DG.  you only get credit for an offer if purchased after a qualifying store.  You can choose DG from the home screen and look at all offers available

If you did not get credit for the batteries, the offer should still be in your list.

“2022 New Year's Resolution: It’s time for me to be doing what I have been doing and that time is every day .”
0 Likes

redcurrantd
Rewards Hunter

I've read the bonus offer, which is good until 9/28, and it doesn't say anything about how it can only be redeemed if it's the only offer on the submitted receipt. The store's items were used to pay for the trash bag credit. So I thought the batteries would be added to the bonus offer that was already in place. We appreciate your help. Thank you so much  https://community.ibotta.com/t5/forums/editpage/board-id/CommunityBasics/message-id/1132/backrooms game

0 Likes

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@redcurrantd 

If your Energizer offer does not show DG as a participating store, then you get no credit for purchasing it.

0 Likes