cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Question about online orders

lezliesquared
Rewards Hunter

So I have a midweek bonus that expires tonight and just made an online Walmart order through Ibotta. I did the 6 deals to get the $3 bonus in this order and it will be delivered tomorrow morning. Will I still be able to get the $3 bonus cause I made the order today before it technically expired??? It’s not showing any of the offers I did either… some of them expire today too..? 

0 Likes
3 Replies

Re: Question about online orders

Saipan
Super Saver

@lezliesquared

Ahhh, you may end up with a discrepancy but should be alright. The system collects your possible offers when placing the order.

Keep track of what offers you expect to credit and contact ibotta if you need to, once the delivery is complete.

LizH4011
Core Shopper

You should be okay with the grocery offers if you placed your order before they expired. They won't count towards your Midweek Money Maker bonus though 😞

They will count to tomorrow's Weekend Warrior bonus. Fingers crossed you get a good one! 

0 Likes

Modelgurl26
Rewards Guide

@lezliesquared 

This happens to me from time to time too. I remember reading somewhere that it will be honored if it was within the time frame of the cash back offer. I have learned to take pictures of all the offers I should be receiving as well as the order/order date in that transaction. If I don’t receive the correct cash back offers/bonuses I simply send a message to the Ibotta team with the pictures and let them know what is missing. They have been great at crediting my account when this happens. 
Hope this helps!

0 Likes