cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Solved! Go to solution

Rebate Duplication at Different Stores

DanyelN
Skilled Saver

Ok I never really thought about this and don't have an answer for my coworker who is newish to Ibotta.  if I have a rebate in my gallery that is available at several different stores and I grab it at one store and then continue shopping and pick it up at a second store on the same day will both rebates count or should the rebate disappear and need to reset from all stores if I buy it at one? 

For example, I plan to stop at both CVS and Publix on my way home from work this afternoon.  there are several offers that are available at both stores.  Let's just say the Mt Dew Spark.  So I buy one at CVS then buy one at Publix.  when I get home I upload my CVS receipt and then my Publix receipt.  will the offer being redeemed on the CVS receipt stop it from being redeemable on the Publix receipt.

I guess I have never actually done this or never paid attention because I honestly can't say I have noticed either way.

0 Likes

Accepted Solutions
Solved! Go to solution

Re: Rebate Duplication at Different Stores

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@DanyelN  Sometimes there are separate offers for different stores.  BUT, if there is only 1 offer available at both stores, you won't be able to claim it again until (if) it resets. 

Some offers are at more than 1 stores.  If you redeem it at 1 start (Publix), it should disappear from your gallery unless there is a separate offer at CVS.

For example, when I search Clio at the top, it shows me all the clio offers and where they are available.  (.50 at target and .50/2 at Walmart)  - 2 distinct offers. (which may vary from yours)  When I search Mt. Dew, I only see 1 for the bottle and 1 for the 12 pack.

Does that help you?

View solution in original post

4 Replies
Solved! Go to solution

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@DanyelN  Sometimes there are separate offers for different stores.  BUT, if there is only 1 offer available at both stores, you won't be able to claim it again until (if) it resets. 

Some offers are at more than 1 stores.  If you redeem it at 1 start (Publix), it should disappear from your gallery unless there is a separate offer at CVS.

For example, when I search Clio at the top, it shows me all the clio offers and where they are available.  (.50 at target and .50/2 at Walmart)  - 2 distinct offers. (which may vary from yours)  When I search Mt. Dew, I only see 1 for the bottle and 1 for the 12 pack.

Does that help you?

Solved! Go to solution

DanyelN
Skilled Saver

@FelskyNY it does.  I assumed that is how it would work I just had no real world experience to tell my friend that yes for sure it worked that way.  Thank you !

0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@DanyelN  She can do it again when (IF) it resets.

Solved! Go to solution

mmoore01
Ultimate Saver

If you are on the Home page in the app, enter the item in the search bar.  If the offer is listed more than once, then these are separate offers.

For example, if you enter Munk on the Home page, you might get multiple offers for Munk Pack bars.  Each one is a separate offer.

0 Likes