Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Solved! Go to solution

receipt

YK22
Rewards Hunter

hello i’m yuriko.

i bought items from Dick’s sporting center in store purchase. can i redeem the receipt? or ii had to be online purchase only from the store to get cash back?

0 Likes

Accepted Solutions
Solved! Go to solution

Re: receipt

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@YK22 

No.  You can't use Dick'a in-store.  It only is available as an online purchase.

“2022 New Year's Resolution: It’s time for me to be doing what I have been doing and that time is every day .”

View solution in original post

Solved! Go to solution

YK22
Rewards Hunter

thank you 

first time i use this ibotta community . it’s soooo helpful 😊 i like it 👍

thank you for replying me right away 😊😊😊

View solution in original post

0 Likes
4 Replies
Solved! Go to solution

Re: Dick's Sporting Goods In-Store Receipt

123Save
Deal Ambassador

@YK22 

Per readily available instructions/information in the Ibotta app, you may only earn up to 3% cash back on certain items when you initiate your online shopping trip from Ibotta. 

2BDEE34F-3C35-4BC7-9F28-222AE5359CCC.png

0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@YK22 

No.  You can't use Dick'a in-store.  It only is available as an online purchase.

“2022 New Year's Resolution: It’s time for me to be doing what I have been doing and that time is every day .”
Solved! Go to solution

YK22
Rewards Hunter

thank you 

first time i use this ibotta community . it’s soooo helpful 😊 i like it 👍

thank you for replying me right away 😊😊😊

0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@YK22 

Welcome to the commumnity.

If you haven't already done so, look through the posts in the LEARN IBOTTA subfolders.

Also, here is a post that has a bunch of do's and don'ts:

https://community.ibotta.com/t5/deals-forum/newbie-knowledge-wanted-please/m-p/8574

It can be a lot to take in all at once, but take it one step at a time.  And there are many people out here willing to help answer questions.  Just ask away along the way.