cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Too many reply emails

Kmkdenali
Deal Sharer

Hey, kind of a newbie here. I enjoy the forums, but I have an issue with posting replies. Whenever I post a reply, I am then inundated with a flood of emails from everyone that posts after me. They are not even direct replies to anything I said, just another reply to the general thread. I love my IBOTTA community, but I can’t have all these emails filling up my inbox and pinging me incessantly. Up till now I’ve just been deleting them onesy twosy, but I’m sure there’s a smarter way! Help!

6 Replies

Re: Too many reply emails

Dean
Deal Ambassador

You can unsubscribe to threads by clicking on your profile image in the upper right and selecting Subscriptions. You can also unsubscribe by selecting Topic Options at the top of each thread. 

OBSHOP
Deal Expert

@Kmkdenali 

You can turn off the emails. I did it last week but can't remember what I did @LaraL might be able to give you some assistance.

Paying full price is optional
0 Likes

Dean
Deal Ambassador

@OBSHOP  Click on the profile image in the upper right and select Settings. On the Email tab, select Don’t send me any community emails

Kmkdenali
Deal Sharer

Brilliant solutions! Thank you everyone for your help!

OBSHOP
Deal Expert

@Dean 

Thanks, I just couldn't remember how I turned off the emails.  I don't remember turning them on. 

Paying full price is optional
0 Likes

LaraL
Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager

As the others mentioned, unsubscribing or turning off email notifications is the best way to go. I've been worried about this happening with new community members but unfortunately it's part of the platforms core functionality.